Beer on Classic Package

Chooz2Cruz

With all said..............if I were to upgrade the package for my son, that I bought the cruise for an engagement..........Are most of the beers that were available in Michaels Club, now closed for the non-suite/Zenith, available elsewhere? My son enjoys craft beers, etc. Are they somewhere? We had raved about how he would love Michaels, and now he won't have access.

With all said..............if I were to upgrade the package for my son, that I bought the cruise for an engagement..........Are most of the beers that were available in Michaels Club, now closed for the non-suite/Zenith, available elsewhere? My son enjoys craft beers, etc. Are they somewhere? We had raved about how he would love Michaels, and now he won't have access.

I think the Gastropub have craft beers but they would most likely fall under the Premium Package.

I think the Gastropub have craft beers but they would most likely fall under the Premium Package.

What is the Gastro Pub? Is it on M class?, specifcally Infinity? I will upgrade his package if these types of beer are available somewhere on the ship. He mostly only drinks beer, but occasional mixed drinks. But he really prefers "good" beers, so if they are available somewhere onboard, I will cough up the additional $$.

What is the Gastro Pub? Is it on M class?, specifcally Infinity? I will upgrade his package if these types of beer are available somewhere on the ship. He mostly only drinks beer, but occasional mixed drinks. But he really prefers "good" beers, so if they are available somewhere onboard, I will cough up the additional $$.

The GastroPub is only on EQUINOX now. Nobody knows if/when what

other ships are going to have installed. Not on any M class ships

and it is not on any other S class either right now.

What is it? Basically it is a new bar that serves food as well....it replaced

Cellarmasters on EQUINOX.

A few days ago, I wrote the following message to Celebrity to see what response I would get back:

We have the classic beverage package on our upcoming cruise. Could you tell me the brands of beer that will be available under the classic beverage package? The Celebrity website used to show this information so you could see the difference between the Classic package and the Premium package. However, the website no longer shows this information.

Then, today, Celebrity sent me the following message with two attachments:

We have attached both the Classic and the Premium Beverage Package details. Please note that these listings are subject to change due to supply onboard. We hope that this helps you in finding the right one for your cruise. Thank you for choosing Celebrity as part of your cruise vacation. Have a wonderful day!

I hope this info helps everyone.

John

Classic Package Inclusions - Inclusions after Pricing Rollback_052814_FINAL[1].pdf

Premium Package Inclusions - Inclusions after Pricing Rollback_052814_FINAL[1].pdf

We have attached both the Classic and the Premium Beverage Package details. Please note that these listings are subject to change due to supply onboard.

I downloaded the PDF of the classic package from the website May 2nd 2014 and except for some wording (they fixed some mistakes, ie Gin was listed with Vodka) the list is the same.

-------------------------------------------

May 2014:

Classic Package

The Classic Package includes spirits and cocktails priced up to $8.00 per glass, beers up to $6.00 per bottle/glass, wines up to $9.00 per glass (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Non- Alcoholic

Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, NA Specialty Coffees etc., Additional Coffee Syrup, Extra Shot Espresso, Tea

Forte, Can Soda, Soda by the Glass, Assorted Juices and Fresh Squeezed, Spring Bottled water, Arizona Iced Teas, NA cocktails and Smoothies

Beers

Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Lite, Miller Lite, Franziskaner, Strongbow, San Miguel, Tiger, Estrella Damm

Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken, Leffe, Corona, Corona Light

Alaska- Alaskan Amber, Alaskan Brewing Pale Ale, Alaskan Brewing IPA

UK - John Smith's Extra Smooth, Marston's Pedigree Ale

Spirits

Vodka/Gin

House Vodka, House Gin, Smirnoff, Absolut, Absolut Flavors, Stolichnaya, Stoli Flavors, Ketel One, Effen, 42 Below, Three Olives, Beefeater, Gordon's, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Plymouth English Gin

Rum

Rum White House Pour, House Rum, Bacardi, Bacardi Flavors, Capt. Morgan, Matusalem Reserva, Myer's, Malibu, Gosling's Black Seal – Bermuda, Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum, Bacardi 8

Brugal Anejo, English Harbour, Leblon Cachaca

Bourbon/Brandy

Jim Beam, Bour Deluxe, Napoleon, Cles Des Ducs VSOP, Martell VS, Blanton's, Jack Daniel’s, Jack Daniel’s Honey, Makers Mark, Barsol Pisco, Carlos 1, Metaxa 5 Star Classic

Canadian Whiskey

Canadian Club, Seagram 7, Seagram VO, Crown Royal

Scotch

Cutty Sark, Old Black Bush, Chivas, Glenfiddich, Old Bushmills, Famous Grouse, Bell's, Johnny Walker Red, Dewars White Label, J&B

Tequila

House Tequila, Jose Cuervo Blanco, Milagro Silver, Cazadores Blanco, Cuervo Gold Cazadores Resposado, Patron XO Café

Cordials

Campari, Dubonnet, Pernod, Punt e Mes, Vermouth Dry, Vermouth Sweet, Anisette, Frangelico, Kahlua, Liquor43, Ouzo, Peppermint Schnapps, Peach Schnapps, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin, Tia Maria, Frenet Branca, Pimms 1, Limoncello, Aperol, Lillet Blanc, Lillet Rouge, Aquavit, Alize Gold Passion, B&B, Benedictine, Cointreau, Chambord, Galliano, Goldschlager, Godiva, Hpnotiq, Bailey's Irish Cream, Drambuie, Sambuca, Disaronno Amaretto

Wines

We will continue to offer a large global assortment of red, white and sparkling wines by the glass.

--------------------------------------------

From JHUNTGOLF (8-7-2014)

Classic Package

The Classic Package includes beer up to $6.00 per serving, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks priced up to $8.00 per serving, and wine up to $9.00 per serving (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Non- Alcoholic

Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, NA Specialty Coffees etc., Additional Coffee Syrup, Extra Shot Espresso, Tea Forte, Can Soda, Soda by the Glass, Assorted Juices and Fresh Squeezed, Spring Bottled water, Arizona Iced Teas, NA cocktails and Smoothies

Beers

Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Lite, Miller Lite, Franziskaner, Strongbow, San Miguel, Tiger, Estrella Damm Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken, Leffe, Corona, Corona Light

Alaska- Alaskan Amber, Alaskan Brewing Pale Ale, Alaskan Brewing IPA

UK - John Smith's Extra Smooth, Marston's Pedigree Ale

Spirits

Vodka

House Vodka, Smirnoff, Absolut, Absolut Flavors, Stolichnaya, Stoli Flavors, Ketel One, Effen, 42 Below, Three Olives,

Gin

House Gin, Beefeater, Gordon's, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Plymouth English Gin

Tequila

House Tequila, Jose Cuervo Blanco, Milagro Silver, Cazadores Blanco, Cuervo Gold

Cazadores Resposado, Patron XO Café

Scotch

Cutty Sark, Old Black Bush, Chivas, Glenfiddich, Old Bushmills, Famous Grouse, Bell's, Johnny Walker Red, Dewars White Label, J&B

Bourbon/Brandy

Jim Beam, Bour Deluxe, Napoleon, Cles Des Ducs VSOP, Martell VS, Blanton's, Makers Mark, Barsol Pisco, Carlos 1, Metaxa 5 Star Classic, Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels Honey

Rum

Rum White House Pour, House Rum, Bacardi, Bacardi Flavors, Capt. Morgan, Matusalem Reserva, Myer's, Malibu, Gosling's Black Seal – Bermuda, Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum, Bacardi 8,

Brugal Anejo, English Harbour, Leblon Cachaca

Canadian Whiskey

Canadian Club, Seagram 7, Seagram VO, Crown Royal

Aperitifs/Cordials

Campari, Dubonnet, Pernod, Punt e Mes, Vermouth Dry, Vermouth Sweet, Amaretto, Anisette, Frangelico, Kahlua, Liquor43, Ouzo, Peppermint Schnapps, Peach Schnapps, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin, Tia Maria, Frenet Branca, Pimms 1, Limoncello, Aperol, Lillet Blanc, Lillet Rouge, Aquavit, Alize Gold Passion, B&B, Benedictine, Cointreau, Chambord, Galliano, Goldschlager, Godiva, Hpnotiq, Bailey's Irish Cream, Drambuie, Sambuca, Disaronno Amaretto

Wines

We will continue to offer a large global assortment of red, white and sparkling wines by the glass

Edited by bobsfamily

Still looks to me that the selection is fair for the perk offered or purchased. I do not expect everything on that list due to supply. It is also likely for the same reason that there may be additional items once on board.

What I hope to not encounter is Celebrity attempting to use the "subject to change" clause to make wholesale changes. I think they learned their lesson with their last attempt but in good faith they quickly made good.

IF it happens once on board that they do make sweeping changes (in my opinion that is removing approximately 30% or more of the available selections. It was well over 50% last time) I might play them at their own unethical game and upgrade 1 of us and then, how can I put it "share the love".

From what I have seen I don't expect this to happen. All things being equal because our cruise is port intensive early on with a lot of sea days towards the end we will evaluate the selection and then probably upgrade to the premium as a value experiment for the last 5 days.

Sorry! I replied to the wrong thread! Gastro pub is only on Equinox at the moment.

Is that pricing the US unit price, ie without tips added, or the European sailings where tips are included on the menu price?

The beer upper limit on sailings out of Southampton on Classic is $7, hence the list is correct the limits on the list arent for the UK. Beers just above = drafts $7.5, and Stella $9 and Amstel $7.5, Becks $8 (from memory havent looked it up)

There is a good enough choice unless your favorite is a specific brand, however all these pale lagers mostly taste the same to me so it was all good in my case. Drank a lot of Corona in the day and Heineken at night

Edited by SWORRUB1
added 'on Classic'

I can get by on anything in the price range but my OH can only drink O'Douls beer or Fré wines. I have been trying to clarify if we will have to upgrade him to Premium Alcohol to get the only non alcoholic beer and wines (which seems insane!!) on the lists!

I cannot get a yes or no answer!!

update- Well, Shame on you Celebrity ..putting your only non alcoholic beer into the premium package!

That is sad, so sad. No choice but upgrade for him.

Edited by maisiecat
read updated list as posted...

What's strange IMO, it's people arguing about what is included in Classic, when it's $11,50/day to upgrade and they pay like couple thousand to cruise:confused:

Edited by B1G

What's strange IMO, it's people arguing about what is included in Classic, when it's $11,50/day to upgrade and they pay like couple thousand to cruise:confused:

LOL!!!:p

I'm still waiting for the $ 644.00 I suggested you send me since it's such a small amount... 28 days X 11.50 X 2 US per day :cool:

So easy to spend somebody else's money... it's only a few bucks.. how do you want to send it? PayPal? :p

Hi SWORRUB1 and maisiecat. Maybe when so many business's and groups are advocating responsible drinking, when a company gives away a cocktail package which excludes non alcohol beer as a part of the basic offer seems very irresponsible... maybe that's what some people can't see.

Edited by A Sixth?

The beer upper limit on sailings out of Southampton on Classic is $7, hence the list is correct the limits on the list arent for the UK. Beers just above = drafts $7.5, and Stella $9 and Amstel $7.5, Becks $8 (from memory havent looked it up)

There is a good enough choice unless your favorite is a specific brand, however all these pale lagers mostly taste the same to me so it was all good in my case. Drank a lot of Corona in the day and Heineken at night

Are drinks prices on eclipse published with the service included then? Does thus affect drinks package pricing at all?

I received this drink menu directly from X customer service after I sent an email to them asking what beers are available for the Classic package. So this is a fleetwide bar menu.

I've been reading about this for a little while now. It looks like there are enough choices to make me happy just so long as they keep that current menu. If I want a more expensive drink now and then it probably will be less expensive if that way. Either way, I'm pretty happy with what you posted. Drink up everyone!!! It's time to cruise!!!!!

LOL!!!:p

I'm still waiting for the $ 644.00 I suggested you send me since it's such a small amount... 28 days X 11.50 X 2 US per day :cool:

So easy to spend somebody else's money... it's only a few bucks.. how do you want to send it? PayPal? :p

Hi SWORRUB1 and maisiecat. Maybe when so many business's and groups are advocating responsible drinking, when a company gives away a cocktail package which excludes non alcohol beer as a part of the basic offer seems very irresponsible... maybe that's what some people can't see.

For me it's 24 days this year, so I will save $92 compare to you hahaha