Question for Wripro

pacheco18

I might have to spill the beans after all.

Just booked a SECOND Seabourn TA -- I was looking for one to Spain for Spring 2016 (we are staying in southern Spain afterwards) and i never looked at Seabourn. So I am already a repeat cruiser without having left home. I had a better choice of cabins for this one so I booked a midship V2. Perfect.

Perfect indeed! I await with bated breath to hear of the adventures!!! lol,,,

I'm sure you've sussed out the referral OBC ..... For your future benefit as well. :D

Another thing I really liked was the spa/hot tub all the way forward on deck 6 - and the access to that forward space was lovely even if not using the hot tub. We had a stateroom on that deck about one third of the way back, so it was a quick run along, in our bathrobes to the hot tub, and even quicker run back! One of my fondest memories was sailing into Madeira in the morning, sitting in that hot tub with a glass of champagne in hand - just me and the DH - perfect indeed! :D:D

Laraine,

If your husband can't wear a tie treat him to a cravat - or ascot as you call them in the States.

I wore a tie on formal evenings and my cravat on the informal ones - and it was the cravat that got the appreciative comments.

Tony

Oops Laraine we've been moved over to the SB board ..... Now don't mention Oceania or we might be made to walk the plank!!!! :D

I can take it. LOL

I love Oceania but I really like mixing it up

I do not understand sailing only one cruise line

They all have something to offer

A lot of O cruisers are working toward number 20 to get a free cruise so that's all they sail. I won't get to 20 (will have 10 in January). I am purely itinerary driven.

I like Oceania, Azamara, the PG (of course) and even Celebrity once in a while (do I hear gasps!!). Now I am trying Seabourn and Silversea (the Explorer). I avoid Regent because of included shore excursions -- no way I get on a bus. I am capable of having a great time wherever I am.

Laraine,

If your husband can't wear a tie treat him to a cravat - or ascot as you call them in the States.

I wore a tie on formal evenings and my cravat on the informal ones - and it was the cravat that got the appreciative comments.

Tony

He can -- he doesn't want to and I have read the entire dress code thread and he doesn't need one. Works for us both. He will look smashing. I dress him. LOL

Now that you have booked two Seabourn cruises you can aim for a free cruise with Seabourn too: 7-day cruise after sailing a total of 140 days (only ten 14-day cruises--easy as pie!)

Welcome to the family--I hope to meet you on board someday--drinks at sail-away are on me.

Winnie

Now that you have booked two Seabourn cruises you can aim for a free cruise with Seabourn too: 7-day cruise after sailing a total of 140 days (only ten 14-day cruises--easy as pie!)

Welcome to the family--I hope to meet you on board someday--drinks at sail-away are on me.

Winnie

No -- let me buy !

Oops Laraine we've been moved over to the SB board ..... Now don't mention Oceania or we might be made to walk the plank!!!! :D
Nice to see you again on the boards, Fairbourne...even if you got moved here by accident! We still sail SB a lot and really enjoy it and the itineraries!

Howdy fairboune :D

Have really missed your postings on CC ~hope you are "fairing" well

My very favorite Seabourn voyages are our fabulous, fun TA Crossings. I just wish Seattle had not chosen to end the fall TA's in the Caribbean. Flying back to West Texas from St. Maarten is a real hassle for me ~I've done it twice ~flew to San Juan, spent the night and next day flew to Dallas ~then another flight to West Texas. I would certainly consider booking the Oct. Legend Crossing if only it sailed Barcelona-Ft Lauderdale ~like Seabourn 'ole times!

Sending you a big hug

Martita B

Howdy fairboune :D

Have really missed your postings on CC ~hope you are "fairing" well

My very favorite Seabourn voyages are our fabulous, fun TA Crossings. I just wish Seattle had not chosen to end the fall TA's in the Caribbean. Flying back to West Texas from St. Maarten is a real hassle for me ~I've done it twice ~flew to San Juan, spent the night and next day flew to Dallas ~then another flight to West Texas. I would certainly consider booking the Oct. Legend Crossing if only it sailed Barcelona-Ft Lauderdale ~like Seabourn 'ole times!

Sending you a big hug

Martita B

Well - I booked two of those crossings. Would you elaborate on the "fabulous" and "fun" part? What kind of activities can we expect on a crossing? What kind of entertainment (obviously talent cannot board or disembark mid cruise LOL)?

Pacheco18,

Be sure and enter into your profile that you are celebrating a birthday while on board. Also let the maitre d' know. They will usually do something to celebrate.

I did

"Celebrating" might be a stretch . . .