Staterooms with 1 and 1/2 bath?

spiritweevil

Are there really rooms that have 1 and 1/2 bathrooms? I think I have read about them in reviews. Does anyone know what category they are or what ships have them? Would appreciate any info.

Trying to plan a trip in either February or March and might need a room for 3 people and thought this might be a good option.

We were assigned one on the Breeze.

Our cabin was on deck 2. I loved this cabin so much. It was just my husband and I, and having my own bathroom was priceless.

I took the half bath with the tub. The cabin was larger and we enjoyed the extra space.

On early port days, I always had to set the alarm, so I could get in the bathroom first. It takes longer for me to get ready and my husband always fussed about my time hogging the bathroom.

So no fussing from him on this cruise. :D

I would definitely get this type of cabin again, if we were going for an ocean view.

They are on Dream, Breeze, & Magic. They are deluxe oceanview rooms. They are on both decks 1 & 2. Some of them do sleep up to 5, but only some of them, and those are category 6N. Most of them sleep a max of 2-4, and those are categories 6L & 6M.

My friends & I had a 6L on Dream. It was a room designed for up to 3 people, and we had 3. Ours was on Riviera deck, forward. For $20, we could've moved up to Main deck, but we decided that the extra set of stairs meant we could eat more.:) It was really nice having 2 showers. We took full advantage of that. The sink in the half-bath is small, but it has some storage above it. I was able to fit all of my enormous multitudes of products up there.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...