UBP now available during spring break for age 25+

LegalCat

News from NCL:

Quench your client´s thirst with the Ultimate Beverage Package. They can sip on a number of soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass during their entire cruise for only $59 per day, per guest. From classic martinis and margaritas to mojitos and piña coladas, the Ultimate Beverage Package offers a wide range of delicious cocktails made with premium spirits, including Bacardi Superior rum, Grey Goose vodka and Jose Cuervo tequila, among others.

***And now, for the first time, guests over the age of 25 can purchase the package during Spring Break (March 1st – April 15th).***

News from NCL:

Quench your client´s thirst with the Ultimate Beverage Package. They can sip on a number of soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass during their entire cruise for only $59 per day, per guest. From classic martinis and margaritas to mojitos and piña coladas, the Ultimate Beverage Package offers a wide range of delicious cocktails made with premium spirits, including Bacardi Superior rum, Grey Goose vodka and Jose Cuervo tequila, among others.

***And now, for the first time, guests over the age of 25 can purchase the package during Spring Break (March 1st – April 15th).***

Sounds like I'm booking a Spring Break cruise then using my UBP to buy the 21-24 year old college cuties drinks! :p

Great news to me!

We took my dd and her friend on the 4 night Sky in March for my dd's 20th birthday during her college spring break (it was early, the first week in March).

I would have liked to have purchased the drink package for the cruise. We purchased last year on the Breakaway and came out ahead (although that wasn't my goal LOL) and it was included in my upcoming Breakaway cruise next week and plan on trying new drinks I read about on this forum on one of the other threads LOL

• 1 month later...

I'm so confused...I called and my travel agent did too to add this to our sailing for march 18-27 on the Gem and NCL said we couldn't add this during the blackout period. A few weeks later I was able to see it offered on line still with the not available during blackout period message. I tried any way and now I see it confirmed and I just checked my credit card statement and it was charged, hopefully this means they are offering this to guests 25 and over. Has anyone else has luck purchasing this for this time period?

I'm so confused...I called and my travel agent did too to add this to our sailing for march 18-27 on the Gem and NCL said we couldn't add this during the blackout period. A few weeks later I was able to see it offered on line still with the not available during blackout period message. I tried any way and now I see it confirmed and I just checked my credit card statement and it was charged, hopefully this means they are offering this to guests 25 and over. Has anyone else has luck purchasing this for this time period?

Looks like you can only buy the UBP on board - after they have verified your ages and cabin occupants.

Well my cards charged, I have it confirmed on my NCL sight but they haven't updated the policy to reflect it is available for guests 25 and older the old blackout policy still is up. I'm hoping it works. I really like knowing I don't have an unexpected bill at the end of my vacation even though last time we didn't drink enough to break even.:D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Edited by cooleymommy

News from NCL:

That's awesome news.