Swim Diapers in Splash pool on Getaway - Anyone know FOR SURE?

#1TravelMom

They should just make a rule across the board, if you can't hold your bodily functions in, No matter how Young or Old you are you should keep away from all pool, splash areas of the ship. This should also include the indoor Spa wet area's also

Actually that is the rule. Adult diapers (for lack of better term) are not allowed either.

This post was very disturbing!!! I really dont understand people. You were all children once. And dont tell me oh an one year old will be fine they dont need to go in the pool. I am sorry but when a child sees the spraypool they are going to want to go in. And I was on the Breakaway and the spray area is just for kids the only adults their were the parents. My child is semi potty trained. He has a speech delay so i still put on diapers/ swim diapers just in case. But he went in the spray area and i was on top of him and everything was fine. Sorry to tell you this but if you think that a older child in the pool hasnt peed in it because they are having to much fun and dont want to get out you are work.

Th e person on this thread had a question if you cant just answer that question then move on.

To answer the question: The sign in the KIDS SPRAY AREA does say no swim diapers but almost every little child had a swim diaper. I always make sure my child goes to the bathroom first and I stay on top of them. There were no accidents from any one.

There is no such thing as 'semi' potty trained. Either you are or you are not.

The last paragraph is yet another example of 'well it is ok to break THIS rule since I make my kids crap before I let them go in the water'. Then of course as soon as there is an outbreak of some sorts and a kid gets sick or dies, the parents will be yelling and screaming that NCL should have been monitoring things.

This post was very disturbing!!! I really dont understand people. You were all children once. And dont tell me oh an one year old will be fine they dont need to go in the pool. I am sorry but when a child sees the spraypool they are going to want to go in. And I was on the Breakaway and the spray area is just for kids the only adults their were the parents. My child is semi potty trained. He has a speech delay so i still put on diapers/ swim diapers just in case. But he went in the spray area and i was on top of him and everything was fine. Sorry to tell you this but if you think that a older child in the pool hasnt peed in it because they are having to much fun and dont want to get out you are work.

Th e person on this thread had a question if you cant just answer that question then move on.

To answer the question: The sign in the KIDS SPRAY AREA does say no swim diapers but almost every little child had a swim diaper. I always make sure my child goes to the bathroom first and I stay on top of them. There were no accidents from any one.

Reminds me of my neighbor who stands on her deck yelling at her dog "Molly, Go Potty" "Molly Go Potty" and by the way, you didn't answer the question either.