My May 23, 2015 Cruise booked!!!!

bigmama9224

Hello all I have booked my 2015 cruise. I don't fly so all of my cruises have been out of NY or Bayoone. Next year I decided to do something different being that Carnival Splendor will be away till I think June.

I will somehow get myself to Fort Lauderdale for my May 23, 2015 cruise to Southern Caribbean. So looking forward to it going to La Romana, Grand Turks which I have been to plenty of times, Aruba and Curacao.

This is were I need plenty of help, like I said I don't fly I do take train to Palm Coast once a year so I guess I might have to do that also to Fort Lauderdale. My concern is finding a hotel car to take to cruise terminal.

Also I really want to know how difficult is terminal to access I am partially handicapped I walk with a cane terrible back pains Oesteo Arthritis in one knee and had a knee replacement which seems not to heel.

Anyone out there please I would love any input you may have for me as to time to board ship I usually board ship by 11 am.

I have never been on the Conquest for me it is a new ship any info on her is also welcome.

Thanks all in advance!!!!

We are going on that same cruise in October. We cruised out of Ft. Lauderdale last year also. We parked our car at the Embassy Suites for $50-60, I don't remember the exact price and they shuttled us to the port. They also picked us up from the port when we returned and brought us back to our car. Cruise terminal is nice, didn't take forever, quite a bit of walking to get to the boat though.

Hello all I have booked my 2015 cruise. I don't fly so all of my cruises have been out of NY or Bayoone. Next year I decided to do something different being that Carnival Splendor will be away till I think June.

I will somehow get myself to Fort Lauderdale for my May 23, 2015 cruise to Southern Caribbean. So looking forward to it going to La Romana, Grand Turks which I have been to plenty of times, Aruba and Curacao.

This is were I need plenty of help, like I said I don't fly I do take train to Palm Coast once a year so I guess I might have to do that also to Fort Lauderdale. My concern is finding a hotel car to take to cruise terminal.

Also I really want to know how difficult is terminal to access I am partially handicapped I walk with a cane terrible back pains Oesteo Arthritis in one knee and had a knee replacement which seems not to heel.

Anyone out there please I would love any input you may have for me as to time to board ship I usually board ship by 11 am.

I have never been on the Conquest for me it is a new ship any info on her is also welcome.

Thanks all in advance!!!!

hi bigmama and fellow splendido! this cruise sounds amazing! i will be just getting off of the glory on the 23rd in miami when you board the conquest. conquest ship is similiar layout as splendor but at least you will get 2.0 upgrades this time! :-) it will be the first time I am going out of florida as well. :D happy cruising!!