Select Package

thinking of getting this drinks package, not sure how it works though, are the selected drinks free or is there a flat rate you pay for drinks once onboard?dont quite understand the way they have worded it

Drinks covered by the package have no extra charge and are unlimited.

thanks, not a heavy drinker, was looking for the cheapest option without having to worry about the bill at the end of the fortnight

Do you think the daily price of that package will be something you would otherwise meet each day, with your current habits? I can barely get the Replenish package to pay for itself, let alone a package that includes alcohol. I got the Replenish for my lattes and my bottled waters, and then bought A beer every other night or so. I bought a shot of Bailey's one night to put into my latte, too. :) As you can see, not much alcohol.

If you're like me, you might find a package isn't the way to go.

thinking of getting this drinks package, not sure how it works though, are the selected drinks free or is there a flat rate you pay for drinks once onboard?dont quite understand the way they have worded it

If you're from the UK and your booking this month, you'll more than likely qualify for the free promotion on that package anyway.

If you're from the UK and your booking this month, you'll more than likely qualify for the free promotion on that package anyway.

booked this cruise last year, so don't think i'll qualify for any free drinks package

I keep getting conflicting stories as to which beers are included/excluded from the Select package. I take my own hard liquor, but enjoy my beers during the day. I also enjoy Murphy's at the pub. Some say yes, some say no.... going on the Allure in Oct.. does anyone have any RECENT experience?

booked this cruise last year, so don't think i'll qualify for any free drinks package

Ah that's a pity. If you like beer and wine, I think it's a reasonable but not spectacular deal. You basically need to drink 5 or 6 drinks a day to break even I reckon, assuming a drink costs 4 or 5 pounds each time.

I don't consider myself a heavy drinker but think 5-6 drinks is the norm. We will be on vacation, no driving no working, no worries. I will probably have more than 5-6 My final bill at the end will probably only be one page instead of my usual 6-7 pages

For me, worth it