What are your favorite features on the Solstice / S class ships?

cruzinbabes

[quote name='Grandmaanne7']Oh my! If this is true, then we will be truly amazed! We were on Century in Jan/Feb this year for our first Celbrity cruise and the staff are what convinced us that we had to do another Celbrity cruise (this time on Equinox - yay an S class ship). Absolutely fabulous in every way![/quote]

I was on Century in February for 11 nights and had some of the best
service ever in the Cova Cafe:D......so it does happen on the other
class of ships too;).......hope you have a great cruise on Equinox.
She is a beautiful ship.:)...your signature says Eclipse though LOL..... Edited by Lois R

Love this post, I haven't been visiting the forum as often because it has been depressing reading about all the things that will not be included now on our first cruise that we booked over 18 months ago. Now with 144 days to go its good to read all the positives and not worry about those small things that are now supposably not included.

Booking in Australia the price is a lot higher with less perks so we want to get what we have paid for. Determined to go with a positive attitude regardless of what changes in the meantime.

I'm looking forward to our aqua room Blu and the solarium....

[quote name='20thAnniversarycruise']Love this post, I haven't been visiting the forum as often because it has been depressing reading about all the things that will not be included now on our first cruise that we booked over 18 months ago. Now with 144 days to go its good to read all the positives and not worry about those small things that are now supposably not included.

Booking in Australia the price is a lot higher with less perks so we want to get what we have paid for. Determined to go with a positive attitude regardless of what changes in the meantime.

I'm looking forward to our aqua room Blu and the solarium....[/QUOTE]

You will have an amazing cruise with that positive attitude.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

[quote name='Konasteve']Thanks Terry, We love the Big Island. It feels like we are always on vacation. Its a great pace of life and all of the people are awesome and live Aloha. In Kona we came through Iselle with just a little rain and wind. I think Mauna Kea blocked the hurricane and pushed it by us. Our friends on the East part of the island didn't fair as well. The Kapoho and Puna area's are still cleaning up and trying to recover. [B]Mahalo for all of your pictures and your blog![/B] Aloha Steve[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=] [B]20thAnniversarycruise[/B]: Booking in Australia the price is a lot higher with less perks so we want to get what we have paid for. Determined to [B]go with a positive attitude[/B] regardless of what changes in the meantime. I'm looking forward to our aqua room Blu and the solarium.... [/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Georgia"] Good to hear from Steve that they survived things fine on the Big Island. Liked your nice shout out on my pictures and blog. [B]Fun to be sharing[/B].

Good luck to [B][I]20thAnniversarycruise[/I][/B]. It seems that your attitude is positive and forward-looking. That's three-fourths of the "battle" in life. When we first booked our late Jan. 2014 cruise from Sydney to Auckland, it was April 2012. Long, long waiting period for us. [B]BUT, time flew by fast.[/B] And the trip was super great.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Did a [B]“Solstice: Visuals, Highlights Shared!”[/B] summary from two different adventures on this ship with many pictures and other details on its many options. This includes our recent Australia to New Zealand sailing. Check it out, including these recent updates, at:
[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1803477[/url]
Now at 21,586 views for this posting.

[quote name='Lois R']I was on Century in February for 11 nights and had some of the best
service ever in the Cova Cafe:D......so it does happen on the other
class of ships too;).......hope you have a great cruise on Equinox.
She is a beautiful ship.:)...your signature says Eclipse though LOL.....[/quote]

You're right we're cruising on Eclipse (I'm on some pretty strong meds right now - not thinking straight :().