Coke or Pepsi Products?

Carnival is all Coke products. which sucks cause i didnt have a Dr Pepper for a whole week! LoL yes, there was Mr Pibb, but thats just watered down DP that tastes like poo! LOL next time, im bringing my own DPs!!

Carnival is all Coke products. which sucks cause i didnt have a Dr Pepper for a whole week! LoL yes, there was Mr Pibb, but thats just watered down DP that tastes like poo! LOL next time, im bringing my own DPs!!

RFLMBO!!!! I like a DP every now and then, and I have to agree with you that Mr. Pibb tastes like watered down DP!!!

All Coke products.

Good thing because if they go to Pepsi I'm going to NCL and if they follow I'll go to HAL since I only cruise for the Coke products. Sorry, a little smoking joke. Couldn't resist. :)

Edited by gregg204

Good thing because if they go to Pepsi I'm going to NCL and if they follow I'll go to HAL since I only cruise for the Coke products. Sorry, a little smoking joke. Couldn't resist. :)

Dont go to NCL because they already have Pepsi profucts.

Yahoo, it's Mountain Dew

Bill

Well I want to try everything..and have had luck on Carnival...wish I could have booked the deals a couple of weeks ago..but when I do get that suite on NCL, LOL...guess I will have to do a Coke in room PLEASE arrangement plan...thanks..Sarah

I like diet rite. Prefer coke to pepsi. I come off of soda prior to every cruise. Just don't like to be on the hunt for soda and on the cruise ship - diets go bad when they get hot. So I hate trying to explain to the bar peeps it's bad when the date is good.

Dh is strictly diet mtn dew. Hard to travel with his habit. LOL

For those of us who like Dr Pepper or Diet Dr Pepper sailings out of NOLA (and I think Mobile) serve both along with coke products per Carnival's Bubbles program page> another great reason for me to sail out of NOLA. Did MIA 3 times.