Credit card points redemption confirmation

This is for anyone who has recently cashed in their Royal Caribbean VISA card points.

I just cashed in some points via phone, for $150 off the cost of our cruise. They sent an email confirmation, but it doesn't have any kind of confirmation number on it. It has our name, address, ship, date and booking number, along with the number of points and and $ amt., but nothing that I couldn't have typed up myself. In my view, this isn't any real proof that I cashed in anything, without some additional confirmation number.

So if you've recently cashed any in, what kind of confirmation did you get?

By the way, we booked with a TA, not Royal, so I can't look up balance due on the website. I was hoping to have some proof to show her, in order to get charged the proper final payment amount.

This is for anyone who has recently cashed in their Royal Caribbean VISA card points.

I just cashed in some points via phone, for $150 off the cost of our cruise. They sent an email confirmation, but it doesn't have any kind of confirmation number on it. It has our name, address, ship, date and booking number, along with the number of points and and $ amt., but nothing that I couldn't have typed up myself. In my view, this isn't any real proof that I cashed in anything, without some additional confirmation number.

By the way, we booked with a TA, not Royal, so I can't look up balance due on the website. I was hoping to have some proof to show her, in order to get charged the proper final payment amount.

You better contact your TA as the TA doing the booking must agree to the $150 off.

Ask the TA to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. Your discount should show up there.