Valletta, Malta port

May I suggest that if you haven't done so already, you do a search on the Ports of Call/Europe/Other Med Ports forum, and then post your question there if you still need more info?

You can also see Valletta easily on your own.

One tip: be sure to be on deck early so you don't miss any of the sail-in to Valletta. It's one of the most magnificent natural harbors in the world.

Have a great trip!

I think that the hoho buses are great in Malta. Valetta is also very walkable.

Agreed! DW and I did the Malta HOHO buses while on our Honeymoon in 2012, it was a great was to see the island and its sites...The ticket booths are right down from where you get off the ship and the buses board about 100 yrds away from the booth, very easy to navigate.

May I suggest that if you haven't done so already, you do a search on the Ports of Call/Europe/Other Med Ports forum, and then post your question there if you still need more info?

You can also see Valletta easily on your own.

One tip: be sure to be on deck early so you don't miss any of the sail-in to Valletta. It's one of the most magnificent natural harbors in the world.

Have a great trip!

I totally agree. You will never see a more impressive sail-in than Valletta.

Check out Hypogeum of Ħal-Saflieni. Underground tunnels or tombs 3300-3000 B.C. Order tickets before you go, they only allow 10 people an hour for about 5 hours a day, to reserve a spot. Take a city bus to get there, very easy to do, only 15 minutes away.

Oh when we got off the ship, it was a very steep walk up to the city and the bus area, instead go thru the parking garage and take the elevator to the top:D