Miami hotels to expedite embarkation?

spencerfam

I'm a first-time cruise participant and I've been gathering great info here!

While exploring I have seen people mention that they stayed at a hotel in Miami before their cruise and they were able to do some pre-embarkation proceedures or something that allowed them to board more quickly once they got to the dock. I have not seen, however, any mention of which hotels might offer help in this way or what is involved in making such arrangements. Any advice? It seems like since we have to stay over anyway it would be a good idea, but where should I look?

Thanks so much! :)

I just got the Hyatt for 75.00 on Priceline. Someone on another board who is also staying there says there will be a representative from Carnival there on Sunday morning to take all your information for embarkation. That way, you can just go onto the boat. Check the Roll Call board under Valor 9/11 cruise around the last page.

It probably works if the cruiseline has pre-cruise hotel packages that you have booked with them.We did this in Copenhagen ..the cruiseline had a desk in the lobby where you checked in then when we got to the ship we just swiped our "sail card" and off we went.

Archived