9500 - 8500 Cabin IOS

After booking a Guarentee Balcony on this months Sailing, we then switched to 9500 FO when it became available for the 3 of us, Lost the balcony but gained the room. When researching this cabin on here, I noticed more positive things being said about cabin 8500, but oh well!

Anyway, last night, typically just after RCI closed, 8500 became available! and it was the last OV Cabin! Called this morning as soon as they opened and managed to switch to it!

So very excited now, I have found pictures on line of this cabin, but old ones, has anyone got any recent ones from this year?

I have also read that there is only power sockets in the main bedroom, is this still true?

I am sure I saw a live review on here with someone in this cabin, but cant seem to find it now.

Regarding the electrical outlets, there are two US type outlets and one Euro type outlet near the desk area. There is also one combo US/Euro outlet in the bathroom for electric shavers.