late booking question

The latest i know of was a cruise from Harwich when someone phoned on the Saturday morning for a cruise that left at 5pm :eek:

they missed the ship because the phone sales person said 7pm not 17:00 hours.

Thomson had to fly them to Bergen to catch up with the ship, free of course including a hotel stay in copenhagen.

The latest i know of was a cruise from Harwich when someone phoned on the Saturday morning for a cruise that left at 5pm :eek:

they missed the ship because the phone sales person said 7pm not 17:00 hours.

Thomson had to fly them to Bergen to catch up with the ship, free of course including a hotel stay in copenhagen.

If you can make the port (or airport) connection in time I expect Thomsons will sell you a cruise or holiday.

Reminds me of a funny story once in Palma where there was a sign up saying "no cabin changes the ship is full" yet whilst I was there a couple came up and bought a cabin to sail cruise only - they were ex pats wiith a villa in Mallorca and fancied a cruise !

So in that case they booked the day it sailed -we were getting on at around 12 noon and the ship sailed late that night.