Television

gelfy666

Do not pay money to go on as cruise and sit in my cabin watching TV only watch it for news and that is amply provided.

Good lord how patronising.

Not sure that it's patronising, although it is an opinion. It's also an opinion I subscribe to.

Do not pay money to go on as cruise and sit in my cabin watching TV only watch it for news and that is amply provided.

Good lord how patronising.

Not sure that it's patronising, although it is an opinion. It's also an opinion I subscribe to.

Whether or not it's patronising it is a somewhat selfish comment, and obviously one that P&O don't agree with, otherwise they would not provide stateroom TV, nor would they keep it up to date.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just as long as they don't presume their's is the only correct opinion.

I was confined to my inside cabin for two days with a tummy bug, probably not Norovirus, but the cruise line were not taking any chances. The content of the TV channels was dire!

Having said that the TV is something we normally have on in the background to listen to the news while getting changed, or watching a film late at night before going to sleep. In all honesty I have no complaints.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was confined to my inside cabin for two days with a tummy bug, probably not Norovirus, but the cruise line were not taking any chances. The content of the TV channels was dire!

Having said that the TV is something we normally have on in the background to listen to the news while getting changed, or watching a film late at night before going to sleep. In all honesty I have no complaints.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think if you are on cabin lockdown at the request of the line then it would be reasonable for them to provide a dvd player to hook upto the TV and a selection of movies and some newspapers/magazines if its a few isolated cases as opposed to a major breakout.