GOBBLE! DOUBLE DIGIT TURKEYS! What are YOU Thankful for?

Thanksgiving cruisers! The big 1-0-0 for anyone sailing out the weekend before Thanksgiving! :) Some of you will hit it VEEERY soon!

Thanksgiving cruises I found:

Majesty - 11/21

Mariner - 11/20

Vision - 11/20

Adventure - 11/20

Brilliance - 11/22

Sovereign - 11/21

Monarch - 11/21

Enchantment - 11/21

Rhapsody - 11/20

Radiance - 11/20

Legend - 11/19

Serenade - 11/19

Explorer - 11/20

Navigator - 11/19

Jewel - 11/19

Voyager - 11/18

Grandeur - 11/20

If I missed one, let me know!

GOBBLE GOBBLE! I'm thankful for traveling with my family on my longest cruise yet! :)

This is going to be the first year where I do not have to get up early, get the turkey ready, cook eat and listen to all the football fans yelling as I am cleaning up the mess, can't wait I am going to enjoy every minute:)

This is going to be the first year where I do not have to get up early, get the turkey ready, cook eat and listen to all the football fans yelling as I am cleaning up the mess, can't wait I am going to enjoy every minute:)

I hear you there. Our extended family lives to far away to make it home for the holiday but I still have to cook, serve, and clean up the whole Thanksgiving Dinner for the four of us. It will be so nice to sit back and not do a thing this year.

As a newlywed last year, I had all 64 relatives in MY house last year. I think I booked the day after...

I give up.....what's a "double digit turkey"?

We are the "turkeys" that are sailing over Thanksgiving. :)

This is the first Thanksgiving in 11 years that I haven't had family over for dinner...I'm going to be thankful to relax and let someone else worry about the Turkey and stuffing!

BTW, what is a Thanksgiving cruise dinner like? Traditional fare? Anyone ever eat at one of the speciality restaurants on Thanksgiving night?

Cheers,

Esther

We'll also be on the Radiance for Turkey Day. Steel if you haven't signed up for the meet and mingle. Please do. We are also happily doing the Double Digit Dance.......I booked over a year ago and I can't wait!!!!!:cool:

Yes, can't believe we're under 100 days now :D

This will be my 3rd Thanksgiving at sea and there is no better way to celebrate!

I'm thankful that I can afford to cruise and have family members with me :)

This is the first Thanksgiving in 11 years that I haven't had family over for dinner...I'm going to be thankful to relax and let someone else worry about the Turkey and stuffing!

BTW, what is a Thanksgiving cruise dinner like? Traditional fare? Anyone ever eat at one of the speciality restaurants on Thanksgiving night?

Cheers,

Esther

The dining room offers a Turkey dish but its not like home thats for sure....but it was great cruising for Thanksgiving--We are making this a Tradition, We were ion AOS last year and Mariner this year, close to booking The Freedom of the Seas for next Thanksgiving---good idea to book maybe Portofino or Chops that night. Not that I have a problem w/Dining Room Food but Portofino's is Excellent if you want something special for the Holiday

Archived