CA Coastal Cruise and Transportation from Pier to LAX?

cruisinsoooon

We normally book a flight at 11AM or after when flying out of LAX on a Saturday and take a taxi. We do early walk-off from the ship and carry our luggage. There have always been taxis available but it will depend on how many other ships are in port that day. One time we really lucked out and got to the airport at 8:30 and were able to standby for an earlier flight and made it. But you never know about LAX or the freeways even on a Saturday can have a bad accident which is trouble.

LGB is closer than LAX however with fewer flights there are less options if a flight is cancelled & with fewer flights it may cost more. Burbank (BUR) is similar to LGB and even though BUR is closer to home flights from BUR can be considerably more expensive than from LAX.

Yes & we could track our PT shuttle's location online while en route to our house.

I organized several Super Shuttle vans for our roll call from Galveston to HOU & the other groups had no problems...except for my group. It was getting tight to make our flights & still no SS van for us. :eek: Thankfully another couple with a private SS van allowed our group to cram in with them.

I think that any company sometimes makes big blunders & a bad experience doesn't necessarily mean others will have the same bad experience.

True, but one would hope if they make a major mistake with a customer on one day, they wouldn't be making the same mistake with the same customer just two weeks later. I guess you can get what you pay for.

At least there's other companies.