Games on the Oasis

Misshattie

We will be traveling with four other couples on RCC's Oasis on October 15. I booked last February and now getting very excited about this trip as the departure grows closer. Does anyone know if they have games on board that we can check out? Games like Battle of the Sexes and Apples to Apples. I have seen on some threads, which I now cannot find, that Frankie, the activities director returned their call regarding the Mah Jong games. Does anyone have his email address or phone number? Would like to hear from anyone that is going to be on this trip. Holly in Oregon

We will be traveling with four other couples on RCC's Oasis on October 15. I booked last February and now getting very excited about this trip as the departure grows closer.

This one confused me since I know someone who is on the Oasis TA starting the 14th of October. I thought the OP might have the wrong dates - but checking Royal's Plan a Cruise it looks like the TA that starts in Rotterdam for a 13 night cruise, next port is Southampton, and there is a 12 night TA listed from there (ironically the 12 night costs more than the 13 night)

On every TA I've done there were games available. I don't remember which games, though I know some mah jong players brought their own tiles, and the roll calls had active planing for bridge.

There is a long and lengthy roll call -over 5000 posts- CC has had to divide and start a new thread! But I'm sure if Misshattie asked her question on the roll call thread they would have answers.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2030742

• 2 weeks later...