Another drink package question.

acs2653

Can anyone shed light on the unlimited wine, beer, and soda package? We are taking a Christmas cruise in the serenade and am thinking about purchasing it. Are we only allowed to get wine by the glass at meals? Can I order a bucket of beer? How many glasses of wine/ beer do I need to drink to make it worth it? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone shed light on the unlimited wine, beer, and soda package? We are taking a Christmas cruise in the serenade and am thinking about purchasing it. Are we only allowed to get wine by the glass at meals? Can I order a bucket of beer? How many glasses of wine/ beer do I need to drink to make it worth it? Thanks in advance.

You can get wine by the glass at any restaurant and bar. No buckets allowed, you can only order one drink at a time.

Well I appreciate the quick reply. I also appreciate the fact that the other poster took 3 seconds of their time to write a comment that provided no information and actually wasted my time even reading.

Another question I have is in theory could I order just one person a drink package and not the other? How does the cruise keep people from sharing drinks?

yes, one person can buy the package and yes you could share with someone else if you want to spend your whole cruise sneaking around to different bars to order drinks. but trust me, it is not worth doing.

Well I appreciate the quick reply. I also appreciate the fact that the other poster took 3 seconds of their time to write a comment that provided no information and actually wasted my time even reading.

Another question I have is in theory could I order just one person a drink package and not the other? How does the cruise keep people from sharing drinks?

The bartenders and barservers are trained to watch for sharing.

I wouldn't do it. It just surprised me when I went and purchased ours that you could do it. Last winter we cruised with NCL and they require all guest 21 and up to purchase the drink package if one person buys it. It was an all or none kind of thing.

if you will take 3 seconds of your time to scroll down the foeum page , you will findf your questions answered over and over and over again.

If you took 3 seconds of your time to proof read your posts you would not have so many spelling mistakes.

To the OP, the ultimate package also includes coffee, fresh squeezed OJ, and bottled water. If the package is worth it is a personal choice, on average you have to consume 6 or 7 cocktails or glasses of wine to break even. It is worth it to me because I like the frilly coffee drinks and drink a lot of water on board along with the alcohol. It also is worth it for me if there are more sea days as I tend to drink more then. It is also worth it to me because it is paid for before I sail and I am not surprised at the end of the cruise with a large bar bill. Those things add up fast.