Is this the end of Pol Aker?

Lanky Lad

I'm not sure of the appropriate apparel one should wear while drinking this nectar….

I read about the Pol Acker dress code at the Cunard website, but I'm sure that couldn't possibly apply to ME….

What if I drink it up in King's Court?

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure of the appropriate apparel one should wear while drinking this nectar….

I read about the Pol Acker dress code at the Cunard website, but I'm sure that couldn't possibly apply to ME….

What if I drink it up in King's Court?

Any suggestions?

If you bring your bottle of Pol Acker to Kings Court, you must dress in the appropriate attire: consult the Bomb Squad for protective gear.

If you want to have it served chilled, in individual glasses, there might be an added service charge due the need of enhanced security. I think that's called a corkage fee.:eek:

If you bring your bottle of Pol Acker to Kings Court, you must dress in the appropriate attire: consult the Bomb Squad for protective gear.

If you want to have it served chilled, in individual glasses, there might be an added service charge due the need of enhanced security. I think that's called a corkage fee.:eek:

Thank you! Finally, a dress code response that was helpful and which I could understand and will follow! Cheers!

imagejpg1_zpsf67eb4a6.jpg
Scrapnana, that's a really good telephoto lens you've used to take this photo of the Pol Acker bottle "au naturel".

(I fully realise you wouldn't have gotten that close to a bottle without its protective ice-bucket-armour-plating, so must have been stood in the corridor to take the picture. Brave you).

If it is discontinued (and I hope not ;) ) then your photo is a great record for the history books, showing what conditions passengers on Cunard ships in the early 21st century were forced to endure :D .

Thank you :)

Edited by pepperrn