Link, please, to Divina cocktail/wine menu with prices please?

jkgourmet

I can't find the link for the USD prices for the Divina bar menus for alcoholic drinks and wine. Help, please?

And, since we are not allowed to bring on our own bottled water, can anyone tell me what it costs on the ship?

Edited by jkgourmet

I can't find the link for the USD prices for the Divina bar menus for alcoholic drinks and wine. Help, please?

And, since we are not allowed to bring on our own bottled water, can anyone tell me what it costs on the ship?

Jkgourmet,,here is a link to Erollers awesome pics!!! scroll down a little and you will see the bar menus:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157643234679793/page5/

After seeing the drink menu I'm super happy we opted for the more expensive drink package. I can drink american swill, er I mean beer, at home! Plus we can have some great sips of decent Scotch in the evenings!

This does bring to mind a question about the unlimited drink package-the Service charge. Is is added to each drink ordered or to the package price?

JSnow,,if you reserve the package on-line, the 15% service fee is waived, however, if you buy the package onboard, the 15% service fee is added to the package price.

We've purchased it already... so that means we are not paying a service charge for any of our drinks? That doesn't seem quite right. Do they add each drink to the bill then credit it? I ask because it seems that we should be tipping something???

We've purchased it already... so that means we are not paying a service charge for any of our drinks? That doesn't seem quite right. Do they add each drink to the bill then credit it? I ask because it seems that we should be tipping something???

You're correct JSnow. Purchasing before your sailing saves you the 15% service fee, however, the price of the package does not count towards the reward program if you are a member or have already enrolled. If you would like to tip your bartender and or server, that is at your discretion, but is not required. The daily service charge you are billed onboard covers the service staff as well as the behind the scenes staff.