Leaving on MSC Divina tomorrow/ where to park.port of Miami??

maggie3123

I have been looking at all the websites for parking for our cruise on the Divina tomorrow. We are driving as hotel parking is 38.00 a night..

Can anyone offer suggestions - leaving from port of Miami . What is the best parking lot with shuttles..easy access to the ship and when we return- easy access to shuttles to get our car. My husband is informed/ I need easy!

Can you tell me if porters are plentiful novel we get to the terminal ??

Oh ! I have not received any info on my boarding time... What time can you board???

Thank you so much in advance!

Edited by maggie3123
Misspelling

I have been looking at all the websites for parking for our cruise on the Divina tomorrow. We are driving as hotel parking is 38.00 a night..

Can anyone offer suggestions - leaving from port of Miami . What is the best parking lot with shuttles..easy access to the ship and when we return- easy access to shuttles to get our car. My husband is informed/ I need easy!

Oh ! I have not received any info on my boarding time... What time can you board???

We are parking at the Port. Miami does not have very safe off site parking. On site is easy and safe. Porters are everywhere so you won't have any issues with that. As for the time....some weeks they have been starting the boarding process as early as 11:15ish ..others shortly after noon.....and a few weeks back it was late afternoon. We are looking forward to the cruise tomorrow and hope the rainy weather clears out over night.

As I read reviews online of the parking lots . I agree with you . I think it might be best for my husband to just park on site. Is it a very long walk from the port parking to the terminal?

Btw... What terminal is it? We haven't any info on where to go. I literally was going to look for the ship! Lol! The website is not the greatest.

Hoping all the storms will blow out for a sunny departure tomorrow!

Thank you again for your response.

As I read reviews online of the parking lots . I agree with you . I think it might be best for my husband to just park on site. Is it a very long walk from the port parking to the terminal?

Btw... What terminal is it? We haven't any info on where to go. I literally was going to look for the ship! Lol! The website is not the greatest.

Hoping all the storms will blow out for a sunny departure tomorrow!

Thank you again for your response.

There are signs as you enter the port indicating where your ship will be, so you shouldn't have any problems finding where to park. The Port parking is very safe and runs about $20 per day.

We used premiere parking last year and it worked out really well. On our return we had a little of a wait simply because everyone was trying to go at once and they were short a driver. Overall it was a good experience and my car was safe!!!!!! Google Premiere parking Miami cruise terminal.

Edited by 11toCruisePlease

We are taking Amtrak down (from Orlando) and using Uber to get from the Train to the Terminal. Likewise on the way back. It's all cheaper then driving down, tolls, parking and tolls on the way back. :)

Ohhh...good idea! We're from the Central Florida area too! Let us know how that works out.

Thanks!--CeleBrat

We used premiere parking last year and it worked out really well. On our return we had a little of a wait simply because everyone was trying to go at once and they were short a driver. Overall it was a good experience and my car was safe!!!!!! Google Premiere parking Miami cruise terminal.

Another Premiere customer here as well. We've used them 4 times, very successfully, and always book their "parking garage" option.

CeleBrat

• 1 year later...
which train station and how much was UBER?

Don't know about the train station but I took UBER from the airport hotel and it was excellent. It cost something like $23.00 including tip. The hotel shuttle was about $24.00 plus tip and had to wait a hour or two.

UBER driver was very good, helpful with a nice clean SUV.

I would definitely use them again.

There are 2 Premier parking facilities. The one on 7th Ave is getting fair reviews 50, 50.

The one on 2nd ave is getting excellent reviews

The cost including taxes is about $10.00 a day

I know this is too late for this cruise, but next time try the website of stay123.com.

The site will have hotels that include cruise parking in with the overnight stay that otherwise would not be available or offered when booking straight with the hotel.

I always park at Port of Miami Parking which is 3 blocks from the port. They charge $6 per day and they charge $7.00 r/t transportation. The shuttles come very often. Make your reservation online. This has no connection to parking at the port.

I always park at Port of Miami Parking which is 3 blocks from the port. They charge $6 per day and they charge $7.00 r/t transportation. The shuttles come very often. Make your reservation online. This has no connection to parking at the port.

Port of miami cruise parking lot on 7th Avenue is now closed. Building are going up where the parking lot was. The old website now defaults to another parking lot that is very far from the port. No longer any close off site parking lots.