How is the Star Princess looking?

Love.II.Cruise

We are curious how the Star Princess is looking these days. Has anyone cruised her lately? She is scheduled for a minor dry dock this December in SF.

I sailed on Star Princess back in June. She was looking fine. Captain and crew were keeping her well maintained...

Edited by RickEk

I was on the Jul 6 sailing. I was in a balcony cabin. The cabin is definitely showing its age; however, it was clean and did not detract from the cruise one bit.

Alaska is awesome. Best cruise yet for destinations (granted, I've only been to Caribbean ports so far). Lots of old people on board with scooters. Train ride in Skagway is a "not to miss" in my book. (I mean, what's not to love about trains?)

Oh, thanks for the trip, Mom.

Edited by FamilyGuy1010

• 2 weeks later...
We spent 15 days on her back in March. Great ship, well maintained. I have some photos below in my Signature if you're interested.

Thanks for the photos. Not sure why, but I feel most at home on a Princess ship.

Thanks, Jasperdo. Going on the Star in Jan of 2016 ... a long way off. Did you sail to Hawaii out of LA? Recognized Kauai. My wife and I have been going there yearly for the past 7 years. Great spot. Mahalo!
Yes, we did the 15 day round trip to Hawaii out of Los Angeles. We rented a car in Kauai and drove up the north coast to Kilauea Point Lighthouse and Hanalei. Beautiful island.