Which cruise terminal in Singapore does P&O depart from?

Widebay

My wife & I are booked on P&O Pacific Jewel J522 departing Singapore for Brisbane, via Semerang, Bali, Komodo, Timor, Alotau, Doini Islands.

The cruise ship departs Singapore 10pm, but I can't find any website that mentions which cruise terminal it departs from?

Singapore has 2 cruise terminals, one at Harbourfront and the other at Marina Bay Sands Cruise Terminal.

I would expect she leaves marina bay as she could be a touch large for harbour front but may just fit as diet if similar to legend in size

Marina bay is the main one used now

Your pass should let you know or just call p & o Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dancinman66 - thanks for the advice. When my wife & I visit Singapore to see our son, we often go down to Harbourfront, where you will see Star Virgio cruise ships berthed there, and they seem about the same size as P&O Pacific Jewel??

Marina Bay Cruise Terminal is the latest terminal, very easy to get to, either by bus or taxi. I guess in the future all cruises will go from Marina Bay Cruise Terminal.

Just for the information of other cruisers going on this cruise - sometime ago I downloaded a page off the computer on Marina Bay Cruise Centre which states:-

* Public Transport - board the North South lines towards Marina Bay Station. Then from the station walk towards Central Boulevard from Marina Bay Station (Exit B) or if arrive on the Downtown Lines take Exit C.

Board Bus 402 at the bus stop near Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower3, then alight at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre.

* Taxi would probably be better, if your not used to the MRT system.

(We use the MRT every time we are in Singapore, we even keep our Ezi-Link Card (with money still on it) to use next time we are in Singapore.

Below are the websites for both Cruise Terminals. A quick 'Google' search found them. As you will see, their schedules don't go that far in advance to show your cruise. You'll just need to keep checking.

http://mbccs.com.sg/ - Marina Bay Sands Terminals

http://www.singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/?page_id=110&action=cruise HarbourFront Terminals

Taxi to Marina Bay Sands from the airport is really cheap, about 20 Singapore Dollars or £10.

Edited by newport dave

A friend just told me that the P&O Jewel will depart from Marina Bay Cruise Terminal, and a great place for getting those special Singapore photos from, eg. Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Wheel, the evening lights of Singapore, etc.

• 4 months later...
A friend just told me that the P&O Jewel will depart from Marina Bay Cruise Terminal, and a great place for getting those special Singapore photos from, eg. Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Wheel, the evening lights of Singapore, etc.

Where does your friend get his information from? I have contacted P&O and they have told me, on two separate occasions, that they do not know which terminal they will be using and to check back in February 2015. My bet is HarbourFront, as it would be cheaper than the new one at Marina Bay.;)

Time will tell.

I would expect she leaves marina bay as she could be a touch large for harbour front but may just fit as diet if similar to legend in size

Marina bay is the main one used now

Your pass should let you know or just call p & o Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pacific Jewel is 245 mtres in length. Both the wharf's at Harbourfront can accommodate Pacific Jewel, see http://www.singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/terminals/sccharbourfront/

• 5 months later...
My wife & I are booked on P&O Pacific Jewel J522 departing Singapore for Brisbane, via Semerang, Bali, Komodo, Timor, Alotau, Doini Islands.

The cruise ship departs Singapore 10pm, but I can't find any website that mentions which cruise terminal it departs from?

Singapore has 2 cruise terminals, one at Harbourfront and the other at Marina Bay Sands Cruise Terminal.

I still dont know which terminal and we leave tonight!

we leave tonigh..can anyone tell me which terminal? Also I was under the impression that the ship Pacific Jewel was to have been refurbished by the time this cruise was to take place (Singpore -Brisbane):confused::confused:...Is that not so..Please dont tell me we have booked and the ship is not refurbished!

I still dont know which terminal and we leave tonight!

Here you go, you leave from Harbour Front. Taxis will know where to go and they are cheap.

http://www.singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/?page_id=110&action=cruise

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by newport dave