Kids NOT Potty Trained

People with a general hatred of children scare me.

It's just not healthy or normal.

You were a kid once too.

If you need to "hate," then hate the parents who don't do a good job supervising or teaching values, obedience and respect.

Don't hate the kids or their desire to have a little blow-up pool on a hot day!

Shame on those parents who think diaper wearing children in the pool is allowed and normal.[/left]

Shame on those parents who bring inflatable pools on the deck for their prince or princess, at the complete inconsideration for others

As one who has dealt with maintaining the pools and dealing with "incidents", and as an officer who has dealt with making the crew enforce the rules about pools, do the detriment of the passengers' attitudes towards the crew, I wholeheartedly agree with your first sentence, and wholeheartedly disagree with your second sentence.

What is the difference between a kid sitting in a blow up pool (and not the 8' diameter ones you have in your yard), or him/her sitting in the same space playing with toys between his/her parents loungers? None. And I applaud the parents who do this. I believe you only want adults at the pool deck, correct?

There are good kids and bad kids (though actually bad kids are really bad parents). Kids will be noisy, kids will sometimes misbehave. Does this make them bad kids? No.

You are saying that the parents who bring the pools are catering to their "princes and princesses", when in fact it is the parents who flaunt the rules and put their kids in the pools with swim diapers on that are acting "entitled". I would say the blow up pool is just the opposite, those people are following the rules.

Obviously, from your comments, you have never actually experienced this, so how can you say that this would "inconvenience" yourself, let alone "everyone". I have seen people do this, and have actually helped them do it, by bringing out the hose we use to clean the pool deck to let them fill the kid's pool. They then take it to the shower stalls, and dump it there when the kid is a prune.

Let me ask you. Do you shower before going into the pool, as the USPH requires, and as is posted at the pool, or do you just let your sunscreen wash off in the pool and "inconvenience everyone" by having the oil block the natural ability of the chlorine to sanitize the pool water?

Sorry, I usually don't rant. Bad snowy day in Maine, and don't like "entitled" folks accusing others of being entitled.

God bless you for setting it straight! We parents (or in my case, a grandparent) of small toddlers appreciate this immensely. The very tiny small blow up pool or actually blow up tub works great and doubles as a bath tub in the shower for these little tykes and slipped in between two chairs on the pool deck takes up almost no room (at least less room then another chair would take. The kids are paying customers too and deserve some fun and consideration! Thanks for your honesty!

What's the big deal with blow-up pools near the main pool for personal enjoyment? Here's mine (models not included):p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDhKTOMg3kINxIi6tqldMMiKXQEC_CyF6uDCc_VpBET8F6iGPL

what inflatable pool, i dont see one in that picture, too many other things to look at, lol

People with a general hatred of children scare me.

It's just not healthy or normal.

You were a kid once too.

If you need to "hate," then hate the parents who don't do a good job supervising or teaching values, obedience and respect.

Don't hate the kids or their desire to have a little blow-up pool on a hot day!

id like to see the responses from the kid haters, but i got a feeling they'll be silent...

Edited by Aintnofun007