Comparing Service Levels and crowd size

I am going on my first Royal Caribbean cruise in Dec with my Mom, MIL and a group of friends. It will be on Vision of the Seas. I'm very excited and looking forward to this fun getaway.

I'm not really a high maintenance kind of person, but I do appreciate the attentive service that we have always received when we cruise Celebrity. I have cruised with Celebrity for the last 11 years.

I was on the phone with my MIL the other day and we were comparing the size of this ship to others on which we have sailed. When we looked at the number of passengers it was about 10% fewer than the Solstice class ships, but we were really surprised to see that the ship is about 60% of the size of the Solstice, and the crew is almost half and as many as they have on the Solstice class ships.

Should I just expect it to be a little more crowded in public spaces and the crew to be stretched a little more thinly, or will I probably not notice much of a difference?