Private driver tour guide for the day in feb 2015

Weiss's

• 2 weeks later...
Hello' date='

we will be going to barbados in february 2015 on ncl breakaway and are looking for private driver and tour guide for the two of us any suggestions?and contacts and price would be helpful please email at [email']ericmarcw@yahoo.com[/email]

thnak you eric and jennifer weiss

We are looking for the same thing for our day in Barbados. We will be on the Royal Princess. Please post here if anyone provides you any information.

Barbados must be one of the most organised cruise terminals in the Caribbean. You just need to go outside and you will see loads of taxis, mini buses and coaches waiting to take people on excursions.

You can choose to do a trip on your own or share with other couples. It is all well organised by a marshall in a shelter where you queue up to wait for the trip and destination you want. No need to book in advance.

Barbados must be one of the most organised cruise terminals in the Caribbean. You just need to go outside and you will see loads of taxis, mini buses and coaches waiting to take people on excursions.

You can choose to do a trip on your own or share with other couples. It is all well organised by a marshall in a shelter where you queue up to wait for the trip and destination you want. No need to book in advance.

Totally true. I prefer to deal with a recommended driver and organize our touring day before we arrive. To each his (or her) own. :)

Edited by canadarocks

We booked Sanjay for January 2015. He responded to our e-mail promptly. He will be taking us on a Scenic Island Tour (description of tour is almost identical to island tour offered by the cruise ship). He will also be taking us to the Harrison's Cave, #1 attraction in Barbados. The cost is 45.00 per person for party of 2 or 35.00 per person for party of 3-6. We are responsible to pay entrance fee to Harrison's Caves.

Edited by stekay

• 2 weeks later...

Glory Tours will do private tours. We have used them twice for small group tours from for our roll calls and have been extremely pleased with them. I have never met Sarah Taylor who owns the company but I seem to communicate with her once or twice a year and feel like I know her...she has promised me a private snorkel trip to her favourite snorkel spot and one day I am going to take her up on it. Quammie is her go to guy and probably the best guide we have had in the Caribbean.

http://www.glorytours.org/home.html