# of days till your next Norwegian cruise?

Vettebuf

We must be on the same cruise. I booked all of our dinner reservations. You must be in a suite. We are in room 9000.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

2 Bedroom Family Suite -- 11506

Couldn't book Teppanyaki as we are a party of 5. I will let the concierge do something for us.

I wanted to lock up the first 2 nights as they would be the first to book up being non port days, I figured we would eat in LeBistro and Cagney's twice as we have the UDP.

2 Bedroom Family Suite -- 11506

Couldn't book Teppanyaki as we are a party of 5. I will let the concierge do something for us.

I wanted to lock up the first 2 nights as they would be the first to book up being non port days, I figured we would eat in LeBistro and Cagney's twice as we have the UDP.

We have the UDP also so I booked something for every night. Figured if we needed to change time we could but at least we would have something. Is that a haven suite? Would like to get an upsell to the haven but not sure I would take it and give up my forward balcony.

75 days. I can finally smell this cruise. We originally booked in Fall 2014. We're a once a year cruise family, so I spend all my time waiting to cruise. Although my sister has a group of friends who have been doing a short Fall cruise every year, and I've been tagging along without the husband and stepson...hoping this continues. I need a little cruise between Summer 2016 and October 2017.

One day to the Spirit. Driving to Port Canaveral today. [emoji924][emoji924][emoji924][emoji924]

Me too!!!!! Whoop hoo!!

Exactly 2 weeks til we fly down to sail on the Spirit. It will be interesting. We are on a small ship in an inside room(it's all they had left). Last cruise was on the Breakaway in a penthouse suite. Oh well inside or outside, I will have my toes in the sand and someone catering to my needs instead of the other way around. ;)

I just checked my countdown, and we have 2 months 2 days and 2 hours until our Getaway sail away. I think 2 might just be a lucky number for me right now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app