Question: Experience all 3 ships B2B...??

Lanwood

I have recently heard "3rd Hand" of some sort of Itinerary that allows you to experience all 3 Queens in 2015. I'm not sure if it's one "unique" itinerary, or perhaps 3 itenerary's b2b. May have something to do with their 175th anniversary perhaps?? or maybe just a very smart TA who has worked out 3 b2b's and created their own offer??

Has anyone heard or seen this offer..?? Having trouble finding it, if it exists??

Hi guys - thanks. Yeah I noticed that on their website. The "3rd hand" info I heard was some sort of Itinerary that had you sail on one queen, get off at a port and join another and so on......you could probably sail into Liverpool on one, and sail out on another perhaps..? Then work out the 3rd...?? I might have to spend some time cross checking all the Itinerary's to see how they match up.....I've got a feeling a clever TA may have done something similar, and put together an offer....

If you're willing to spend an evening in Southampton between legs here's one B2B2B that catches all three Queens in sequence:

• QV: 3 May - 10 May -- V510 "Lusitania remembered" St Peter Port, Le Havre, Cobh, Dublin
  • QE: 11 May - 27 May -- Q507 Baltic and Liverpool tribute with 3 Queens
  • QM2: 27 May - 3 June -- M507 Westbound Transatlantic

All changes are in Soton - the 3 Queens Liverpool visit doesn't have any embarkation/disembarkation, at least officially.

Edited by Underwatr

If you're willing to spend an evening in Southampton between legs here's one B2B2B that catches all three Queens in sequence:

• QV: 3 May - 10 May -- V510 "Lusitania remembered" St Peter Port, Le Havre, Cobh, Dublin
  • QE: 11 May - 27 May -- Q507 Baltic and Liverpool tribute with 3 Queens
  • QM2: 27 May - 3 June -- M507 Westbound Transatlantic

All changes are in Soton - the 3 Queens Liverpool visit doesn't have any embarkation/disembarkation, at least officially.

That's fantastic!!!. Thanks for that.