Liquid

Wayneair

I went on my May-June Summit sailing. Looking forward to it on my August 31 sailing coming up.

They pull out the deck chairs, to open up dance space. They set up a couple bars to sell drinks. The deck around the pool is VIP area for suite guests, monitored by the Michael's Club Concierge.

The set up white billowy curtains at the entrance doors and around the room, giving it an outdoor Miami nightclub type dance club feeling.

It lasted about 2 hours or so.

Modern dance/electronic/mixed pop DJ music is played, a few of the theatre performers perform like contortionists and aerialists. It's a colorful (literally with the color changing LED lighting the space) show, and how well it does varies based on the crowd and demographic of each individual sailing.

The CD and assistant are there to pump the crowd and encourage participation. Luigi is a hoot...!

Edited by cle-guy

I went on my May-June Summit sailing. Looking forward to it on my August 31 sailing coming up.

They pull out the deck chairs, to open up dance space. They set up a couple bars to sell drinks. The deck around the pool is VIP area for suite guests, monitored by the Michael's Club Concierge.

The set up white billowy curtains at the entrance doors and around the room, giving it an outdoor Miami nightclub type dance club feeling.

Modern dance/electronic/mixed pop DJ music is played, a few of the theatre performers perform like contortionists and aerialists. It's a colorful (literally with the color changing LED lighting the space) show, and how well it does varies based on the crowd and demographic of each individual sailing.

The CD and assistant are there to pump the crowd and encourage participation. Luigi is a hoot...!

Awesome thanks. I love cruise critic because you get a response quick. Cruise Critic needs a like button.

Had a great time on our Reflection cruise in July. I only wanted to add that it was suppose to be for guests over 18 years old, but there were plenty of children and teens.

BTW, Cle-guy, our concierge, Lenny, had a small area reserved for suite guests. ;)

Thanks for the info on this! I'm on the 31-Aug Summit sailing also, should be interesting to check out all the new entertainment and nightlife options! :cool:

I'm sure we'll bump into one another onboard ;)

Edited by YYC F/A