stair/step entry into water (all inclusive)

oldmedic

due to some mobility issues, I am trying to find an all inclusive beach club in Cozumel, (like Mr. Sanchos) that has access to the water via a stair or steps, NOT sandy beach... it is extremely difficult for me to walk out of the water(ocean), but I am able to climb a ladder or do steps (like at Chakanaab)... does any one know of such a place that offers an all inclusive package?

Nachi Cocom is AI and offers easy steps into their pool - but the beach is sandy and soft.

Money Bar offers steps into the water, great snorkeling, and no beach (they do have a sandy area for sunning and relaxing), but no all-inclusive.

Check both web sites for photos to ensure they will work for you. Good luck! :)

due to some mobility issues, I am trying to find an all inclusive beach club in Cozumel, (like Mr. Sanchos) that has access to the water via a stair or steps, NOT sandy beach... it is extremely difficult for me to walk out of the water(ocean), but I am able to climb a ladder or do steps (like at Chakanaab)... does any one know of such a place that offers an all inclusive package?

Hotel Cozumel offers AI day pass and has step entry I believe. Use google images to check or email directly. I have always received prompt replies.

More upscale but also fitting the criteria ii think s Cozumel Palace.

Other places I would look into - hotels and beach clubs in northern zone.

We like the Palace, we've stayed there on vacation. Do you know how much it costs and do you just go there or do you have to reserve?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We like the Palace, we've stayed there on vacation. Do you know how much it costs and do you just go there or do you have to reserve?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can reserve through "Resort for a Day" or directly through the hotel from what I have been told. It costs around $90pp but, the good thing is it is from early morning until 10/11pm and includes meals, drinks and evening show (some nights, I am told, you will know better than I).

We were going to do it when we were staying on the island but ran out of time. It is probably good value if your ship is one of these that stays late and you want a change but our cruise itineraries have never justified the expense.

Am I correct in assuming there are steps or ladder for entrance?

Edited by c-leg5
Addition

+1 vote for the Money Bar. It's our favorite spot in Cozumel just because I'm not a fan of the sand, but enjoy snorkeling a bit. Unfortunately it's not an all inclusive, but I found the prices on everything to be very reasonable ($3 to $4 for a beer).