Advice Please? Where to store pictures for reviews?

Okay so it seems I'm star-crossed! I keep trying it and all I get is the link, not the photo...

So how exactly did you 'copy the photo in Facebook'?

Gosh darnit this is just a challenge I refuse to quit on now!

The way I do it is to right click on the photo in FB (not the app) and click 'copy', then go to your cc message and right click 'paste'. Good luck! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Pretty sure that's the handiest thing I have learned about using this forum since the search function! lol Thanks again!

You're welcome! :)

1937368_127329923635_1248266_n.jpg

OK I hope this works.... if so you are right it is easier than another hosting site.

You're good ... I can see the photo!

The way I do it is to right click on the photo in FB (not the app) and click 'copy', then go to your cc message and right click 'paste'. Good luck! :)

When I right-click on the photo in FB Copy is grayed out, not able to select... it seems all my photos are that way. Is it a FB setting? I just added a new album to FB... made it Public (where the rest of my albums are for Friends). When I right-click, copy is still not allowed.

It appears I'm a very private person or all my photos are shy! They don't want me to share them- which I don't understand, because they're lovely photos!

Edited by Shaded Lady

Has anyone tried using Blogger or some other blogging site to write up your review with photos and then just share the link here?

Deb

Yep, after several photo reviews here on CC, I decided to do that with our Alaska cruise last year. It keeps everything in one place, and I included lots of links and other information: SUMMER SOLSTICE IN THE LAST FRONTIER