Lockers at Melia?

morehay

Does Melia have lockers? If so how much to rent? I would like to bring my good camera with me for pictures but would be afraid to leave it on the beach while swimming.

No lockers available. I wouldn't bring my good camera unless you'll have someone watching it.

Please tell me more about Melia. Sounds like this is an all inclusive resort that allows cruisers to use their amenities for the day. Is this correct? What's all included in the $30 fee? Drinks, food, beach chairs? How do you get there and do you need to call ahead to reserve? Thanks.

Deb

Please tell me more about Melia. Sounds like this is an all inclusive resort that allows cruisers to use their amenities for the day. Is this correct? What's all included in the $30 fee? Drinks, food, beach chairs? How do you get there and do you need to call ahead to reserve? Thanks.

Deb

Check out this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2067909

For $30, you use the pools, beach, and non-motorized beach toys. You can buy food and drink, as well (expect a burger, fries, and a soda to cost $20+). The all inclusive day passes obviously cost a lot more. The Hilton charges $60, but comes with a $40 food/drink voucher.