Recommendations for Dining on the Liberty of the Seas

Heading out on Liberty this November and I know there are limited restaurants. I haven't cruised on RC for a few years. What are your recommendations? Does anyone have menus?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Portofino's and Chops are fabulous.

Here's the link to Royal's dining options. You'll find "sample" menu's there.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

Are the menus for these restaurants the same from ship to ship? Also was is the cover charge for Portofino? I read that Chops was now $35/person?

Thanks for the great info.

Are the menus for these restaurants the same from ship to ship? Also was is the cover charge for Portofino? I read that Chops was now $35/person?

Thanks for the great info.

I think Portofino's is $25. They tend to be the same from ship to ship, depending on the itinerary they may have a couple of specialty items on the menu.

Thanks for the great info

Portofino used to be $20 and I believe it has gone to $25 on some ships.

Heading out on Liberty this November and I know there are limited restaurants. I haven't cruised on RC for a few years. What are your recommendations? Does anyone have menus?

We have cruised the Liberty twice, including Nov '12 for my b'day cruise...Chops was fantastic that night..don't miss the Crab Cakes or Shrimp Cocktail as an appetizer...NY Strip or Filet Mignon was excellent , but it's the side dishes we love the most because you can order several & share..the creamed esparagus is good and the roasted potatoes w/ prosciutto are to die for...creme brulee was yummy..make sure you get a table by the window over looking the sea...I believe Portifinos is now Giovanni's, but Portifinos was excellent as well..I have heard good reports about Giovanni's..we have dined in Chops 18 times on 11 ships and all were outstanding!!

Big Al