Johnny Rockets on VOS

beckers

We went to JR for lunch once this cruise and twice last year. The food was good. It is typical burger /fries. There were four of us and we all ordered different things. No one was disappointed. The shakes are huge and can be shared. That's it. not much more to tell. JR are in some shopping malls. Check it out prior to cruising.

What else do you want to know beckers? JR's is one of those places people seem to either love or hate, and love to complain about the $3.95 "cover charge".

Personally I love their burgers, hot dogs, fries, onion rings, and shakes. I eat lunch there every day I'm onboard. IMO the food is a lot better/fresher than in the Windjammer.

Have never gone to JR in all the years it has been in our mall and just on principle would not pay extra on the ship for something I never wanted to do in the past at home, however, have been told as Crown and Anchor members we should receive a coupon. Are these good at any time or restricted hours?

Have never gone to JR in all the years it has been in our mall and just on principle would not pay extra on the ship for something I never wanted to do in the past at home, however, have been told as Crown and Anchor members we should receive a coupon. Are these good at any time or restricted hours?

They are good anytime.

Archived