Beer lovers I need your help - P&O Pacific Jewel

Widebay

My wife & I are booked on the J522 P&O Pacific Jewel cruise out of Singapore in June 2015, cruising via Indonesian islands, then PNG, then back to Brisbane.

I read in the P&O brochure, that "craft beers" are served in the Orient Bar, can anyone advise me of which craft beers are available on this ship.

I realise this ship travels from Freemantle to Singapore, then "apparently in dry dock or re-certification? for a few days, then it sails back to Brisbane.

Having never been on a P&O cruise ship before, I was wondering what craft beers do they usually serve, or perhaps they may have "Tiger Beer" from Singapore on tap???

• 1 month later...

Its only a guess, but seeing the Pacific Jewel sails from Perth, Western Australia, there would be a good chance of seeing some of the following beers - Little Creatures, a few IPA's, Pure Blonde Ale(not too bad), Corona or Crown Lager.

It would be good if they had Squires Golden Ale, and IPA's, or better still one of my favourites is from Burleigh Heads Brewery, Qld called "My Wife's Bitter" (you could take that name two ways?)

White Rabbit Pale Ale is not bad either.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Presently in Singapore after cruising Sth East asia - Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Ko Samui, Penang, etc, fantastic cruise & the sapphire princess ship was magnificent takes approx. over 2,000 passengers