How do you get upgraded from Classic to premium drink package

Tudorcruisers

I have noticed today that a poster called Purpletequila has posted where two of his travel companions on the 123 Go package were on the basic drink package and got upgraded to premium. Has anyone else ever had this great perk?

Would love to know how this happens :)

I have noticed today that a poster called Purpletequila has posted where two of his travel companions on the 123 Go package were on the basic drink package and got upgraded to premium. Has anyone else ever had this great perk?

Would love to know how this happens :)

you can upgrade prior to boarding or once you are on board the cost is 10.50 per day.

I have never heard of anyone being upgraded to premium for no charge.

If you wait to do it on board can you use inboard credits towards the upgrade? Also can one in the state room upgrade and the other stay on the classic? I don't see a need for myself to upgrade but dh does.

If you wait to do it on board can you use inboard credits towards the upgrade? Also can one in the state room upgrade and the other stay on the classic? I don't see a need for myself to upgrade but dh does.

Yes, you can wait until you're onboard to upgrade. They'll add a sticker to your seapass card and your OBC will go towards the cost. You can also wait until a day or two into the cruise to upgrade and you'll only be charged for the number of days left in your cruise. You don't both need to upgrade.

Edited by thebutlerdidit