Copenhagen transfers

brisan

We took a cab from port to the Hilton (which is right on the airport property) and if I remember correctly it was about $55. It's a pretty far trip out to the port. You could do it on the public busses, but that could be a hassle with your luggage.

If you're refering to next month, I can understand. Major European cities book up way in advance. We booked our Amsterdam hotel for next Sunday almost a year ago. They have been sold out for some time. Good luck searching.

I can not find a hotel available in Copenhagen before our Westerdam cruise

Need room for Sept 18 and Sept 17. I can find availability for Friday but not Saturday.

Any suggestions?

Karin

Not sure what websites you've already tried but have you tried Orbitz, Travelocity,Expedia and Hotels.com?

Karin, you will have some difficulty finding a decent hotel on 18-21 September. We are booked on a Princess Cruise Line 2-day pre-cruise trip to Copenhagen for a cruise that departs on 22 September. We were originally booked into the SAS Royal Hotel, but that was canceled by the hotel. Princess then booked us into the SAS Scandinavian Hotel which was canceled by the hotel again a few days later. Finally, Princess booked us into the Marienlyst Hotel in Helsingor (about 60 kilometers north of Copenhagen). All of those changes were apparently due to the hotels overbooking rooms during that time period. We tried to see what was causing the lack of rooms and the best we could find was a convention of about 16000 people and a professional tennis match in the city at that time.

Archived