Private Dining table in MDR

We have cruised before on another cruise line and have always been able to request a private table for two in the MDR. This will be our first cruise on RCI on the Navigator of the Seas in October. Can anyone tell me if there is someone I can contact about this request? Thanks for any advice! Sorry if this is a repeat post as I posted this question earlier today and it never showed up.

Edited by cruzndiva
post not appearing

We have cruised before on another cruise line and have always been able to request a private table for two in the MDR. This will be our first cruise on RCI on the Navigator of the Seas in October. Can anyone tell me if there is someone I can contact about this request? Thanks for any advice! Sorry if this is a repeat post as I posted this question earlier today and it never showed up.

I have done this on our last 5 or so cruises. They put you close to other couple tables and it is so nice because you can talk to others close to you but don't have to feel you carry on a conversation the whole time. I asked at the time of our booking. I book through RC via the phone and have only had a problem not getting it once. It was only a three night cruise and we were placed at a table for 6 but there was never more than one other couple there , so we didn't change it. I was told we could have had it changed and I believe the head waiter of the dining room could have made the change