Star Princess Obstructed rooms

sjn911

I have searched but it is very hit and miss. Does anyone have a link to a pretty thorough photo view of Obstructed rooms on Star Princess; all E numbers??

It may be different from some of others in it's class...a little different weight..etc.

Thank you for any info and I am sorry. I only got old links with no photos etc.

Thank you in advance

Any info appreciated.

Considering Oct. cruise.:)

Happy Sunday Eve.

Sarah

Edited by sjn911

I have searched but it is very hit and miss. Does anyone have a link to a pretty thorough photo view of Obstructed rooms on Star Princess; all E numbers??

It may be different from some of others in it's class...a little different weight..etc.

Thank you for any info and I am sorry. I only got old links with no photos etc.

Thank you in advance

Any info appreciated.

Considering Oct. cruise.:)

Happy Sunday Eve.

Sarah

A search brought this up....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1501475&highlight=obstructed

Here's a link to Renmar's very helpful OOV site: https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/home

We are booked in an obstructed view on Star for Mexico. We used renmar's site to determine which room we would take. From the deck plans we thought we had a good idea of where to book but, after checking out the views on renmar's site we changed our minds. The site is excellent and extremely helpful.

Thanks Astro flyer and Thrak much appreciated. I spent 3 nights on Star Princess over 10 years ago when new..i will be very thrilled if it works for me..she is a beautiful ship with many new offerings now too..like the Cafe' etc.

We were on the Grand Princess in the Baltic 2 yrs ago and stayed in E212 (I think, maybe E214??) and were just on the Star Princess in E404. I looked at the view in both first. There is more machinery just outside 404 but still good light. However, I was not expecting the difference in floor plan. E212 had the corner access washroom with a tighter smaller closet so we put suitcases under the bed. E404 had a side access washroom and a much bigger closet. If you are on a long trip and would value the storage space, you may want to consider this.

My 3 cents.

M

We were on the Grand Princess in the Baltic 2 yrs ago and stayed in E212 (I think, maybe E214??) and were just on the Star Princess in E404. I looked at the view in both first. There is more machinery just outside 404 but still good light. However, I was not expecting the difference in floor plan. E212 had the corner access washroom with a tighter smaller closet so we put suitcases under the bed. E404 had a side access washroom and a much bigger closet. If you are on a long trip and would value the storage space, you may want to consider this.

My 3 cents.

M

Grand Princess has a different cabin design. It was the first of its class. Subsequent Grand Class ships have a larger closet and different layout.