I do this every time!

sharkaymon

I don't pack until almost time to go otherwise I forget what I put in the suitcase and have to unpack it and repack it anyway. Lol! But yes, I do recheck documents more than once to make sure everything is in order. Funny stuff, isn't it?? It is a lot to keep up with. I don't breathe a sigh of relief until I'm on the Lido deck.

I'm the same way!! Everything has to be packed at the same time or I'll forget something!

We're not going until January, but I already have the suitcases selected, packing list written out, some clothes hung in the spare room that are just for the cruise, the folder ready that has all of the boarding passes, excursions information, etc. I check CC almost everyday for tips...1st time for a cruise...can you tell?

Edited by Frodofoot

I have a wardrobe that is exclusively only for cruising (8 dresses, 2 sweaters, 2 bathing suits, pajamas and undies) that are in luggage right now, that the only thing I have to worry about before going anywhere is toiletries and money, lol.[emoji13] Passport and boarding passes (whenever I can print them) are always in my weekend / vacation bag. I can just pick up and go whenever a cruise happens.[emoji16]