Dear Celebrity

Eddie's Girl

I just tried making dinner ressies for select dining.

I got my order ready and as I went to place/confirm the order.... you guessed it .... the celebrity website gave me some weird error and said they were aware of the issue and working on it????? I hit the back button, and got to the point where I had 6 ressies in my cart, but could not view the cart at all no matter how many times I clicked on that link. Finally gave up and closed the tab, and then started again, only to show that I had reservations for 7 nights. A few minutes later I got the confirmatory email.

I can see why people get so frustrated. Obviously my order went through, so why display a message that my order did NOT go through and that I should try again?

• 4 weeks later...

Many posters are wondering about the offer concerning OBC when booking shore excursions. Can anyone there explain whether the fine print means that if we have booked excursions (4 in my case) will we lose our 123Go perks. "Not combinable with other offers" seems to mean that we will. So will I be penalized if I had already planned to book ship excursions? Is this a way for Celebrity to get out of covering my gratuities and drinks package? Hope you can post a reply.

You asked this question on another thread and the answer is the same, 123go belongs to the CRUISE promo and this offer belongs to the SHORE EXCURIONS promo

I had occasion to call Captain's Club for a different reason on Wednesday and then, while subsequently chatting with the Rep, asked the same question/got the same answer as I'd surmised!

Many posters are wondering about the offer concerning OBC when booking shore excursions. Can anyone there explain whether the fine print means that if we have booked excursions (4 in my case) will we lose our 123Go perks. "Not combinable with other offers" seems to mean that we will. So will I be penalized if I had already planned to book ship excursions? Is this a way for Celebrity to get out of covering my gratuities and drinks package? Hope you can post a reply.

Hello there' date=' the answer below is correct:

123go belongs to the CRUISE promo and this offer belongs to the SHORE EXCURIONS

promo

So yes, you can combine both. Have a great day!

Can anyone there explain whether the fine print means that if we have booked excursions (4 in my case) will we lose our 123Go perks.

They're on the Celebrity website... As I recall/understand it...

If you booked your four excursions during the promo' date=' you're good to go in terms of receiving the onboard credit associated with your four excursion purchase...

If you booked your excursions prior to the promo, you will need to book at least one more [today'] in order to get any additional onboard credit associated with your combined purchase [ie; if you booked four tours prior to the promo and book another today, your OBC will be that which is associated with having booked five tours (your prior purchases count); if you booked four tours prior to the promo and book nothing during the promotion period, you will receive no related OBC]...

I cannot find this offer on the UK site, is it just for the US market or am I not looking in the right place?

Hi BLUEBURY,

It is from Celebrity's dot com site = http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/shorex-obc-offer

And ya, unfortunately says open to just US & Canada

(I always feel bad for the Brits, Aussies & Kiwis getting left out of so many things... Seems downright wrong to me)

Cheers!

Thanks for this thread. I spent the evening looking at Celebrity's booklet of shore excursions for my cruise and got in under the wire! [Of course I had to call the 888 number, because the website wouldn't let me book anything! ;)]