Carnival Breeze 8 Day 8/16 Video

May I ask what ports you visited and what you did when you went to them? my kids will be 7, 12 and 15 when we cruise.

We were in St Maarten, St Kitts, Grand Turk and San Juan. In St Maarten we booked a private excursion with Capt Bob Cass. Excellent time and probably the best excursion of the trip. Takes you around the whole island and stops a bunch of times at some great spots. Lunch is included and I highly recommend the fish. Its whatever they catch in the morning and its usually Mahi. In St Kitts we went to the Reggae beach bar, that where you see my son snorkeling in the video. Very cool place and we enjoyed. Nice relaxed atmosphere, theres monkeys and goats on the hillsides. In San Juan we just toured the fort on our own, only 10 bucks for the three of us since kids under I think 16 are free. In Grand Turk we did the carnival catamaran snorkel trip. Lets just say by 12:00 I was feeling pretty good from the Rum Punch. They make sure everyone has a good time.

We were in St Maarten, St Kitts, Grand Turk and San Juan. In St Maarten we booked a private excursion with Capt Bob Cass. Excellent time and probably the best excursion of the trip. Takes you around the whole island and stops a bunch of times at some great spots. Lunch is included and I highly recommend the fish. Its whatever they catch in the morning and its usually Mahi. In St Kitts we went to the Reggae beach bar, that where you see my son snorkeling in the video. Very cool place and we enjoyed. Nice relaxed atmosphere, theres monkeys and goats on the hillsides. In San Juan we just toured the fort on our own, only 10 bucks for the three of us since kids under I think 16 are free. In Grand Turk we did the carnival catamaran snorkel trip. Lets just say by 12:00 I was feeling pretty good from the Rum Punch. They make sure everyone has a good time.

Sounds fabulous! We'll be in St Thomas, Antigua, San Juan and Nassau. Def. going to do the forts in SJ and thinking of doing the catamaran/rum punch thing in Nassau.

Just curious, did you book your own excursions of through Carnival?

Loved your video. Thanks for sharing!!!!

We were on the 8 night Southern itinerary in June, and last year, we did the 8 night Eastern, which hit St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau.

Love the Breeze!!!!!:D

Hoping to do your itinerary next year........

Thanks again!!!!

Fun video. I loved that Billy is already snorkeling at a young age. It was a 4 year old snorkeling that shamed me into finally mastering it. ;) I had booked with Bob Cass but had to cancel because I changed cruises. I hope to be able to do his snorkel excursion some day. It looks too wonderful. I have already visited the same spots with Captain Alan who is also excellent but you have to take taxis to get to his boats whereas Bob is in walking distance of the ship. I once did a yacht sail out of the same marina. You can even walk into Phillipsburg from there but I don't think there's time for that.

Thought some might enjoy this video I made of our cruise. Haven't cruised in 3years. This was our fifth and noticed significant improvements especially with the food quality on this trip.

We were on the Aug 16th sailing too! I plan to post a review later. I had wondered if I should since we sailed the Breeze last year (6 day) but since this was a different itinerary I figured it would be OK. Love you vid!

With the balcony room and your son did you feel like there was enough room? My Hubbie, 9 yr old and myself will be cruising April 2015 on the Breeze. We will be in a cove balcony.

Yeah there's plenty of room for three in the cabins. The only time we ever felt cramped on a carnival ship was in the inside cabins.