Is there a cosmetics shop onboard Emerald Princess?

Disneycruisers

Yes they do but only a couple or three brands. I know they have Clinique, Lancôme and Estée Lauder. In the past I have written down the MSRP of things I use regularly so I had it for reference. There isn't alot of savings anymore but you do save sales tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thru there aren't many savings over the US MSRP. For my DW the savings is quite significant . Also some products on board can't be bought in Canada.

Lancome Moisture Cream on board a couple of years ago it was much cheaper on board than onshore in Canada plus if you are elite you get an additional 10% off :)

Edited by kruisey

DCL sells only fragrance and mascara in one of their shops.

CCL and RCCL also sell cosmetics (foundation, lipstick, etc.) and I'm wondering if Princess does too?

Thanks.:)

Most Princess ships have a dedicated shop called Essence which sells cosmetics, fragrances and skin care products. They carry more than the two to three product lines an earlier poster stated. Somehow, a purchase or two from Essence shows up on DW's account almost every cruise ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

Thank you!

Whenever I need to buy new cosmetics I think..."can I make it last until the next cruise, so I can save on the tax?" We've a 20 year-old DD who loves to shop for it onboard too. I LOVE shopping in St. Thomas at the duty-free stores. We're doing a western itin this time though. :)

Thank you!

Whenever I need to buy new cosmetics I think..."can I make it last until the next cruise, so I can save on the tax?" We've a 20 year-old DD who loves to shop for it onboard too. I LOVE shopping in St. Thomas at the duty-free stores. We're doing a western itin this time though. :)

To make my Lancome Moisture cream last until late October when I board Emerald.:eek: