How to get luggage tags?

Hroswitha

Fairly experienced cruiser here, but first time on Celebrity--and I can't figure out how to get luggage tags.

I've completed the online check-in (including financial stuff and all other requested info) and printed our Express Pass, and we sail a month from today--so we're well within the prescribed time period. Our Express Pass contains the image of a luggage tag but states that this is not a real one.

I can't find a link or any other clue how to get the real ones. It CAN'T be this complicated, can it??

Thanks in advance for any advice!

you have to wait 49 days or less before you can order. I looked for the same thing and this is what the site said.

• 2 weeks later...

We stopped printing our edocs. We just keep our booking number and cabin assignment handy. They only seem to want a credit card and a valid passport.

We do not even bother with tags. We either fill one out at the port,takes all of about thirty seconds, or we are doing carry on.

Edited by iancal

We stopped printing our edocs. We just keep our booking number and cabin assignment handy. They only seem to want a credit card and a valid passport.....
We never printed our edocs.

The only thing we print is the first page of the express pass.

I guess I should amend this to add that on the rare occasion when our edocs included a voucher, we also printed the voucher.

Before leaving for a cruise, we email the edocs to ourselves so that we can access them from any location, on any device with internet access, should it ever be necessary.

But we have never yet needed to access them while traveling.

Fairly experienced cruiser here, but first time on Celebrity--and I can't figure out how to get luggage tags.

I've completed the online check-in (including financial stuff and all other requested info) and printed our Express Pass, and we sail a month from today--so we're well within the prescribed time period. Our Express Pass contains the image of a luggage tag but states that this is not a real one.

I can't find a link or any other clue how to get the real ones. It CAN'T be this complicated, can it??

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Most of the time the porters have them.

You should receive an email, ours came from RCCL as the sister line to Celebrity, indicating e docs are ready. When we sailed using a TA, she received the e docs, not us and she ordered the luggage tags. When I have booked myself, we have received the e doc email. Also, you do not want your Celebrity luggage tags in place on your luggage until after you have arrived in Florida...the airlines will just rip them off and you still will not have the tags. Good luck and enjoy your cruise!