Quantum of the Seas pre inaugurAl

myfluff

The customer service reps tell me that the booking of Dreamworks Character a breakfast and shows can't be pre booked in advance and will require booking on the ship. Has anyone encountered the same situation.

Which sailing is this? I've heard that the 2 and 3 night sailings can't pre book any entertainment related activities until onboard. They are still trying to figure out the scheduling to get as many people to see the shows as possible.

I also am on the 2 nov 2014 maiden voyage and have been able to book shows, dinners and character breakfast.

Loving all they tires which are on the other threads, I think we will have an amazing time.

Just our of interest where are you from heatherb1958?

We are in WhaleyBridge.

Linda and Mike

Edited by Lindypops

I also am on the 2 nov 2014 maiden voyage and have been able to book shows, dinners and character breakfast.

Loving all they tires which are on the other threads, I think we will have an amazing time.

Just our of interest where are you from heatherb1958?

We are in WhaleyBridge.

Linda and Mike

Hi, we are at Swinton but we have cruising friends from Whaley bridge who have a family business there, a car body/paint shop, surname Hunt.

Small world I know the business but not the owners:D

Have you been invited to the pre maiden on 31 October?

Linda and mike

Our friends handed over the business to his daughter and SIL , they cruise a lot but our cruising paths haven't crossed in a while.

Yes we have been invited , so exciting.:)

The pre inaugural booking issues I encountered were for character breakfast and entertainment which

are with the November 18th , 4 day , 3 night sailing

So, if they told you that they can't be booked in advance, then they can't be booked in advance. Book when you board.

I did find that pre booking was available for specialty dining and spas. Anything that required more money wasn't a problem booking in advance. The customer service reps have been out of sync saying check back at 90 days and then 59 days. At least I will be at the spa if all the entertainment has issues booking onboard.