sky suite vs. concierge class

cruisingsaw

Ok! Here's the comparison from Celebrity's website. They do say "full breakfast" so I presume they mean en suite. As far as I can see, the only things not included that CC guests receive are fresh flowers each day in your suite, (which I would think one could request), and the duvets, pillow-top mattresses and pillow menu:

"When you stay in a Celebrity Concierge Class Stateroom on Constellation, you will receive these added amenities and more:

Welcome champagne

Daily fruit selection

Fresh-cut flowers

Daily hors d'oeuvres

Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®

Duvets and pillow-top mattresses

Leather key holder, personalized stationery, a tote bag and umbrella

Double-thick Frette bathrobes

Hansgrohe® showerhead

VIP invitations to events

Early embarkation and debarkation

Dining and seating preference

Preference on shore excursions

Express luggage delivery

==========================================================

Celebrity's Butler Service on Constellation

Celebrity's suites include European butler service, a Celebrity exclusive.

This service includes:

Assistance with unpacking/packing

Daily news delivery

Full breakfast

In-suite lunch & dinner service

In-suite afternoon tea service

Evening hors d'oeuvres daily

Complimentary espresso & cappuccino

Shoeshine service

Delivery of requested board games

Celebrity Suite Indulgences:

When you stay in a Celebrity Suite on Constellation, you will receive these added amenities:

24-hour European butler service

Priority check-in and departing

Priority luggage delivery at boarding

Welcome champagne

Dining room seating preference

PC, printer, and Internet access***

Personalized stationery

Celebrity tote bag

100% cotton oversized bath towels

Complimentary use of bathrobes

Private portrait sitting

Opportunity to book in-suite massage ***Printer is available upon request."

Sure will miss those pillow-top mattresses (sooo comfortable - wonder what they give you) and the Pillow menu which was great!

B.J.

Thank you all for your help. I guess I will have to decide which cabin I want. I am not sure that my husband and I need a butler, but that could be because I never had one. I probably will go concierge just because the price is less, but I have some time to decide.

Kitycaty, good luck on getting those flowers from your butler! If you read my earlier post above, I already explained that in April when I was in the ROYAL SUITE, which is two categories HIGHER than the Sky Suites, the butler would not bring us flowers, even though I requested them. In addition to the things you noticed as different, other differences between what CC has that suites don't have is that CC has the leather key holder, umbrella, Hansgrohe showerhead, and a different breakfast room service menu that includes smoothies and some other breakfast items that are NOT on the suite breakfast menu.

I suggest that you count on only having the things that are on the specific amenity list for the suites (and booking accordingly). This way you won't be disappointed if you don't get these amenities and you will be pleasantly surprised if you do.

Umbrellas are available for all cabins. The CC umbrellas are larger. As I said the few things the CC cabins get are no big deal. There are many other things the suites get that CC doesn't such as the free coffee drinks, in suite massages(not free) free portrait etc. Buy yourself some flowers...they'll be nicer than the free ones...and just enjoy yourself. Wow, so much scorekeeping.

Hi Montgomery Family!

Sure wish we'd known these things before we booked, as we're now locked in, since I transferred points from our Am Ex account to cover the air flight home, and they're not transferrable back to our Am Ex account!

We like the idea of the extra space in the CS, but not losing the amenities we so loved in the CC stateroom. Can you tell me what the beds and pillows were like in your suite, and if they were comfortable? My husband and I like a firm mattress and pillow, and had a devil of a time getting these aboard the QM2. Finally, after a first week of no sleep, and waking up with a stiff neck and back every morning, they finally got a board which they put under our mattress, and some firm pillows (all of their pillows were cheap foam rubber) and we were in a Q5 Suite yet, (Queen's Grill class).

We loved the pillow-top mattress and pillow menu in the CC stateroom on our last Connie cruise, and will be very upset if we have to go through the same thing in a CS on the Connie, that we did on the QM2 suite! :eek:

I have never had CC but have stayed in Sky Suite, Celebrity Suite and Royal. Last year we were in a Royal and booked in-laws in a CC. I did get to observe the differences and might be able to shed some light on my personal observations.

The CC are the previous 1 AB cabins which were the top level before suites before the introduction of CC. CC do offer canopies and tasty pre-dinner tid bits. Suites have butlers who take your personal needs and gives you special treats throughout the day. In CC your stateroom attendant drops by a cellophane wrapped plate with canopies and snacks. In the suite service afternoon tea is served off a large trolley at your door and served on your dining room table in the CS and RS.

The sky suite is larger than a CC - Bathroom is about twice the size and you have a walk in closet. If I recall the bathroom in the CC is only big enough for one person to be in the room at a time.

I am sure there are many more differences between the Suites and CC but all I can say is - After you are spoiled by the services in a suite it would be like going back to coach after being accustomed to first calss on an airplane.

"Wow, so much scorekeeping."

Don't know about you, Ma Bell, but we've saved for years to be able to afford these cruises, and these things are important to us, as we're older folks and I'm not in the best of shape health-wise, (semi-disabled), so my comforts are important to me, and this is a 3 week cruise so I'd like to have a comfortable bed and pillow under me at night.

I'm particularly peeved that our travel agent didn't tell us these things, as we'd have booked differently had we been well informed.

So yes, I am definitely keeping score, and carefully, too! As carefully as I saved my money over the years to be able to afford these cruises... :p

Sincerely,

B.J.

I agree that the Celebrity and Royal Suite size is much larger than the CC room size.(Some of the Sky Suites are not that much larger, if any, especially compared to an aft CC) I also found a similar difference in porportion in the price between a CC and the Celebrity Suite and Royal Suite! So we are paying for that extra space and enhanced room features.

I don't think it is so much that anyone is booking a suite to get the CC amenities. It is that it doesn't make sense for Celebrity to not include these amenities for the suites since Celebrity has these amenities availabllity--it really seems like penny pinching on the part of Celebrity to not include these.

I have stayed in suites on HAL, Princess, and RCI and in each case the suites had amenities in addition to any amenities provided in a lower category stateroom. That is how Celebrity used to work as well.

As for the flowers, first, I had stayed in Celebrity suites before the institution of CC and we always had a fresh flower arrangement in the stateroom. Secondly, there has been fresh flowers in all of the other suites I have stayed in on the other lines. So it was an expectation that I had before boarding. Had I known no fresh flowers would be present, I would have pre-ordered them. Again, seems like a penny-pinching move on the part of Celebrity.

Ma Bell, there is no free portrait in the suite--only the ability to make an appt. for a sitting. And we didn't get "special treats" throughout the day from our butler.

Troy 1_98, I would be interested in knowing what "special treats" you received. I did enjoy having the services of our butler as I thought he was quite efficient. He also handled the few special requests we had, like the in-suite dining. But he didn't do anything special on his own. If I know what "special treats" are available, then the next time we cruise in a suite, I will know I can ask for those if they aren't offered.

Kitycaty, the beds were firm in our suite. Actually I like a softer bed and probably would have enjoyed the pillow topped mattress more, but the bed was fine. The pillows were a different issue. The pillows were firm, so you would probably enjoy those too. I am used to memory foam pillows and that is what i wanted. I knew the Celebrity ships had them. Had I known that that was only available through the pillow menu for the CC and not ordinarily given to the suites, I would have brought one of my own. It was a hassle and somewhat embarassing for me with the room steward saying what a big deal it was to go through the housekeeping dept and get permission to let me have one (and only one). I don't think you will have a problem with any of the bedding since you like firm bedding.

Thanx Montgomery Family for your insight. It sounds as if we'll be comfortable with the bedding at least!

I'll be honest, this whole booking procedure is starting to get me down, as with all other businesses lately, things are so bad and they're all downsizing and pinching pennies so much that it's a battle locating what you think you'd enjoy, discerning that from what you think you're booking, and then finding out later what you're actually receiving!

I'm not certain who's responsible for this abysmal lack of information or whether it's intentional or not? I have my suspicions...

I don't know about you, but I'm outraged about Celebrity's policy that the larger suites on these ships don't afford the same degree of luxury as a smaller CC stateroom.

Anyway, it's really discouraging me from cruising again, and I think this will be our last cruise. I don't think we're that hard to please, after all everyone has their little eccentricities, but after our experience on the QM2, we were very discouraged at the "state of the industry." When you spend $40 grand on a cruise and it's not even close to what all the hype cracked it up to be, it's very discouraging. (See my review of the trip on the Cunard Board, entitled "Review of our Double Transatlantic Mediterranean Cruise"), and now this idiocy with Celebrity and their foolishness...Very depressing

:(

Sadly,

B.J.

IMHO the "basic" cruise lines are all geared in some way to the masses although each line wants to attract a specific demographics. Wanting "special" amenties is desired by all but you really will not get everything that you desire. I think that the best way to do this is to cruise on one of the other lines such as Crystal, etc. Although I have not been on one of these lines I hope to experience them at a future date. For 40K in cruising you should get what you want.

Sorry you felt it necessary to stick your tongue out. Sorry I tried to help and make you feel better about your choice. Sorry many of these folks can't read the literature and are so miserable.

After your $40,000 experience, you may be better off to just book a CC cabin. If I were scrimping and saving for years, I certainly can't imagine spending that much on a cruise. The only reason we were ever in a Penthouse suite is that it was post 9-11 and we got an unbelievable price by upgrading at the last minute.

Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy your cruise.:)

I guess I must have received my free portrait from the Captain's Club.

I agree it is frustrating that maybe some things are not given to Suite passengers. The Celebrity line is that they were having troubles selling the 1A cabins on Deck 9 so created concierege class to encourage occupancy. Of course, they then extended that beyond these cabins. Perhaps a little more thought could have identified if they needed to revisit some of the offerings to Suite passengers and it is my understanding from X staff that they are indeed in the course of doing that. The flowers in CC are single buds, as I do not know what the mattress feels like there I cannot comment on there merit. But as someone with spinal problems I did find the mattress in our Sky Suite in April to be fine - and boy do I have issues with many many matresses on business that are not.

I do agree that the Butlers do tend to make a fuss of having to ask the Head of Housekeeping for "permission" for you to have a CC breakfast in a suite - the cynic in me says that is an ETJ activity (extra tip justification) .

Anyway, I am not going to get hassled about this on our upcoming trip and here is my action plan

1. I want more than a single flower in my CS so I have arranged for flowers to be delivered to the suite on Day One

2. I have a menu for the CC breakfast I printed off this site soem time ago, and will order from it . I will alert the butler in advance in any event that we will be doing this

3. I will make the acquaintance of the Hotel Manager and Head of Chief Housekeeper whenever appropriate - on a social basis if possible. They are usually around on embarkation - often around the suite areas

4. I am sure the shower will be wonderful.

5. I know the views and space from the suite will be wonderful

and in any event I am on a hard earned holiday - I am not going to spoil it by worrying or comparing x to y.

Yours getting very chilled out ahead of her holiday

A

Dear Ma Bell,

This trip is for my husband's 75th birthday, and I wanted everything to be the way we thought it would be when we originally booked.

No offense please by the "toungue out" icon...I just thought it was cutsey, and they don't give you much choice in the way of smiley icons on this board.

I appreciate your advice about reverting to the CC stateroom, and I'm thinking about doing just that when I speak with my travel agent on Monday, but at this late date, I seriously doubt whether there will be any aft CC staterooms left, which we'd prefer for a 3 week trip. This is one of the things I find very irritating.

We haven't "scrimped and saved for years to afford these cruises," we've just been saving for years, (like all of you), and are spending our money on what we wish for entertainment and pleasure, but I guess I shouldn't have taken for granted that any suite above a CC stateroom would have the same amenities, but it seemed logical to me. I won't make the same mistake again, but, then, that's how we learn, isn't it! :rolleyes:

Dear Uktog,

Thank you for your good advice which should help immensely in making the experience for my husband the way I had originally thought it would be when we booked.

Sorry to sound so disillusioned, but as you all know, planning these cruises can take alot out of you, particularly when things don't go right. When everything does go right, it's a great part of the anticipation of the trip, but when they go wrong, it can be upsetting.

With thanks to all for the participation in this thread, I'm thinking 'nuf said

(lol), at least on my part. :)

Cordially,

B.J.

For some reason I am getting the impression that some peple believe that Celebrity offers amenities to CC that are not available to Suites. From my experience Suite passangers get all the amenities and more.

Suite & Concierge Class Amenities

Celebrity's fleet offers exclusive amenities for its Suite and Concierge Class guests.

Celebrity's Suite Indulgences include everything from welcome champagne to European-style butler service. Suite guests enjoy complimentary espresso, Frette robes, evening hors d'oeuvres served daily, in-suite afternoon tea, main and specialty restaurant seating preference, a private portrait sitting, priority check-in, and express luggage delivery. (my input) - Additionally have full breakfast menu not just expanded, you also have the binoculars and unbrella.

Celebrity's Concierge Class guests enjoy upgraded bathroom amenities, including a Hansgrohe massage showerhead and Frette robes, as well as an expanded room service menu, a pillow menu, complimentary use of high-quality binoculars, evening hors d'oeuvres served daily, main and specialty restaurant seating preference, welcome champagne, priority check-in, and express luggage delivery.

montgomeryfamily ----

I didn't mean to imply the butler presented extra goodies without direction. I just advised him of my needs and he took care of them. I liked to have my shoes shined, a pot of Capachino left in the suite at 2:00 ( he would also leave cookies and cakes to go with it ). We were traveling with family (extra two passangers not in our cabin). He would serve goodies to them at tea as well as any other guests we migh have. If we were not in at Tea Time he would leave Tea Sandwitches and sweets for the whole family with celephane over the top to keep fresh. Fresh Fruit and Flowers would be freshened daily. We always have breakfast in the Suite each morning. He would automatically set up the dining room table with Linen and Silverware while we were at dinner. Full Breakfast was delivered exactly when requested with a courteous warning telephone call from the kitchen that he was on the way. What more can I say.

b.gif

when I expressed my frustration to the "senior" guy that it didnt seem logical, he suggested that he thought the CC amenities were better except for the butler
Hasn't made any sense to us, either! That's why when it's just the 2 of us, we've never had any inclination to book a Sky Suite on an M-Class ship. Instead, have been booking aft CC cabins on the M-Class ships most of the time. Give me the space, and hold the butler.

On C-Class ships, it's another story altogether -- CC cabins are the same size as the smaller cabins on M-Class. To begin to approximate the total space we're used to on M-Class aft CC on a C-Class ship, you have to book a Sky Deck (not Penthouse Deck!) Sky Suite and pay the extra $. So on Galaxy, we lose a few things and gain a few things by booking that way. I'm just annoyed that we lose the expanded in-cabin breakfast menu while paying more money!

If M-Class did all of the itineraries we like, we'd stick with them just for that reason.

Perhaps the worst of it, though, is that Celebrity's customer service can't come up with a consistent answer to questions like this. I'd trade my in-cabin expanded breakfast menu for some better training on their help desks!

We had no problem having a magnificent breakfast delivered to our Sky Suite on Century.

We were not overly impressed with the expanded breakfast menu in CC last year. The smoothies are not a cruise breaker.

The reason that the CC cabins are given the little extras is to entice people to take the 9th deck cabins with that ridiculous overhang. The mattress was great as was the shower head. We moved directly from CC to FV on our back to back last year and were quite aware of the differences in amenities. We paid over $1000 for the "upgrade" to FV and did not get the same amenities as the CC aft cabins. C'est la vie.

You either want the amenities or you want the larger cabin space. Becoming OUTRAGED about this stuff is not worth the energy required and should be reserved for issues truly deserving outrage. Determining in advance that things are not going to be great is a surefire way to have a rotten time.

Life is WAY to short to complain after you have not done your homework.

There is no way that an educated consumer cannot research the different amenities on their own and then make a decision.

Cruising is not for everyone.

We had no problem having a magnificent breakfast delivered to our Sky Suite on Century.

We were not overly impressed with the expanded breakfast menu in CC last year. The smoothies are not a cruise breaker.

We'll miss the eggs and asparagus, frittata and baked bananas (with your handle, you should remember those!), too. It's not just smoothies (which my wife loves, but I can live with or without).

You either want the amenities or you want the larger cabin space. Becoming OUTRAGED about this stuff is not worth the energy required and should be reserved for issues truly deserving outrage.
No "outrage" here re the amenities, just don't understand it.

If anything, I'll save my "outrage" for the fact that the OP's experience is typical -- asking Celebrity's phone CR folks anything specific about a Celebrity cruise apart from what's in the cruise docs will net you answers all over the map.

Troy 1 98, the reason you are getting the "impression" from this thread that Celebrity gives amenities to the CC category that aren't available to suite category, is because of us who have recently stayed in suites are posting this. Let me be clear: Celebrity gives amenities to CC category that aren't available to suite category

I know this because as I posted, we stayed in a Royal Suite in April on the MIllie. I gave specific examples also.

The reason I wanted the OP and kitycaty to know this is so they won't be expecting those and won't be disappointed in not getting them. We didn't know this when we cruised in April because we had read on this board that Celebrity was going to change that and also people on the board has said that all you had to do in a suite to get those amenities was to ask. Plus we had the prior expectatons from being in a suite But this is NOT true.

The brochures and website don't make this clear--I and others, like kitycaty and apparently Troy (based on his post here) think that the suites receive amenities in addition to CC. Most of the time, this is the way these amenities are handled. And the Suite list is not complete. You do get early embarkation and disembarkation if you desire it. It is listed for CC cabins as an amenity, but not for suites. This type of thing adds to the confusion. And Canderson, you are right, Celebrity customer service just adds to the confusion, especially when you get one answer from one person and a different answer from another person.

Cruisingsaw and Kitycaty, I agree with Uktog's advice and I certainly would have followed much of it before we cruised had we known that the CC amenities weren't automatically included. So you have an advantage before your cruise because you now know this in advance and can plan accordingly.

Kitycaty, the suites are nice and spacious and if you can't get an aft balcony, I would certainly stay with the suite for the space if you are on a three week cruise. The Celebrity Suite is far more elegant that a regular stateroom and having the large table is an advantage of in-suite dining. There is also a jacuzzi tub which is very relaxing. I think that Celebrity overall provides much more pampering than any of the mainstream cruise lines and that your husband will have a wonderful 75th birthday cruise.

The suites do get some amentiies that are not listed. There is a bottle of champange waiting for you as a welcome from the Captain--waiting chllled in your suite. (Unfortunately, we don't drink alcoholic beverages and gave the bottle to our tablemates.) We also received a business card holder and business cards with our names printed on them, which I really liked. I haven't heard that people staying in CC are getting these. Now this was on the Millie, so you may not get this, but I think it is likely. The full suite breakfast includes omelets, eggs, meats, etc. You can also write in the speciality breakfast items from that day's dining room breakfast menu. My cabin mate wrote in and received Eggs Benedict two mornings. Unfortunately I like more of a light breakfast, so I would have liked the CC smoothies. I had a chocolate crossiant and hot chocolate every morning, along with some fresh fruit.

Based on my first suite experience on Celebrity, I also thought a butler wasn't much more than another room attendant. But my second experience in a sky suite on the Mercury showed me what a good butler should/could do. We never had to ask him for anything. He told us about all the amenities and services and seem to anticipate our needs/wants. He also observed what we did or ate and did things which improved those experiences and he would ask us if he could do things, like shine our shoes, etc. Our Royal Suite experience on the Millie was our third suite experience and I would say our butler was much more like our first one, because he didn't tell us about amenities or services and I had to ask him for much of what we wanted. (I really don't think you should have to ask for those things which are listed as amenities for the suites, like daily news service). But since we knew more about what we could get, we knew to ask. So I suggest that you read about things people have gotten from their butlers to get some ideas. Also, when you first meet your butler, ask him to give you a "tour" of your suite and overview of his services. Our second butler did this and I wish we had asked this of our butler in the Royal Suite because I think it would have set the stage for dealing with him. Also, at that point you can tell him any particular things that you expect or want.

Our butler did the things that Troy talked about except for the 2:00 cappucino service, but I believe Troy asked for that. Those are things the butlers should do automatically, along with the other things that are listed as suite amenties. But others have talked about their butler doing more or going beyond that and the butler should be able to do much of that. So if there is something you want, just ask to see if it can be done. Just don't be very disappointed if they say no. If it is something you really wanted, then as Utkog suggested, talk with the Chief Housekeeper or the Hotel Manager.

One of the problems that we had is that our butler also served other Royal Suites and the Penthouse suites and there was a huge wedding that took place onboard before we sailed and the wedding party took the Penthouse and many of the Royal Suites. They gave several parties and took up a lot of time of the butler. Now, our butler should have gotten some more help so that he could have provided us with more attention. But we aren't very demanding and didn't want to make a fuss. But this is where having having that "tour and little talk" would help you to set the stage in dealing with your butler and explaining about it being your husband's 75 birthday and explaining that you are expecting a high level of service and are sure that he will provide it. :)

One of the things I really like about Celebrity is that so many of the staff are helpful and often go out of their way to help or to offer to provide you service. This was true on the Millie as well. It doesn't matter what category stateroom you are. Our dining room staff on the Millie, especially the waiter and asst maitre' d, was exceptional. They watched what/how we ate, basically anticipating our desires. Also, they almost begged us to make special requests. On the first night, there was creme brulee and also fresh raspberries with ice cream. I love creme brulee and also like fresh raspberries. I order the creme brulee and asked if I could also have some fresh raspberries without the ice cream. They said yes. Further, every night that week, in addition to my regular dessert I order, there was a bowl of fresh raspberries for me. The next to last night, I asked the waiter if we were having creme brulee on the last night, as I had hoped to have it again. The asst. maitre d came over and told me that even though it was not on the menu on the last night, he would have the ktichen make an order for our entire table and we could have that in addition to the regular dessert. And we did! There were several other requests too.

CruisingSawKitycaty, I suggest that you read the sticky on the first page--"Celebrity Secrets they don't tell you about" and you will read about many different types of complimentary things/services you can receive. This is where I found out that we could make these special requests at dinner. I am not the type of person that would have done so had I not known that my doing so was not an extrordinary special request. Also, some of the other posts will tell you about things that are available too. You can do a search of the board for information about particular items or just keep reading until your trip. For example, one of the things until after I got back and read it on a post is Cova Cafe serves a great hot chocolate. The Millie was so big and offered so much to see/do that we never got around to the Cova Cafe. Even though I ordered hot chocolate every day, the butler brought those packages and hot water. Yet he was going to the Cova Cafe every morning to get the chocolate croissants (which he made a point to tell me :rolleyes:). So he could have gotten the hot chocolate here too, but didn't (:. When we have another opportunity to cruise in a suite on Celebrity, I'm certainly going to ask the butler for this.

We tipped our butler on the Mercury more than we have ever tipped anyone on a cruise, far in excess of the recommended amount, because he provided such exceptional service. Our butler on the Millie got the recommended tip, as the ETJ (extra tip justification) approach doesn't work with me. But we gave the wait staff a significant extra tip.

I hope this information is helpful to you. I'm sure your Celebirty cruise is going to be much better than your QM2 cruise and your husband will have a terrific birthday. Also, is your husband going to need any disabled services? I have the number of Celebrity Special Services and they are just great!

this is an issue that celebrity really needs to address. Its been a big question ever sense CC was brought about. So much of it just doesnt make sense. They threw CC in to sale those cabins under the public deck, but didnt realize the contradiction with suites.:(

The brochures and website don't make this clear--I and others, like kitycaty and apparently Troy (based on his post here) think that the suites receive amenities in addition to CC. Most of the time, this is the way these amenities are handled. And the Suite list is not complete. You do get early embarkation and disembarkation if you desire it. It is listed for CC cabins as an amenity, but not for suites.

Not sure where you're finding your information, but the web site is specific about "Priority check-in and departing" in their list of "Suite Indulgences" on their web page. Perhaps the difference in wording in the Concierge section ("Early embarkation and debarkation") is confusing in contrast, but it's the same perk. I think the web site is clear enough, though, that one can easily draw any distinctions. They've been rather tardy about the outfitting of CC cabins with "duvets and pillowtop mattresses" on some ships, though.

Yes, it is the distinction in wording that causes the confusion. If this amenity is the same, then it doesn't make sense to use different terminology. Especially when with Captains Club we also get "priority check-in" and "preferential debarkation", which we know from experience when not traveling in a suite is not the same as "early embarkation and debarkation". When Celebrity added the CC category and changed the working in the brochures and websites, they created a lot of confusion. The old wording was very clear. Perhaps this confusion in wording is one of the reaons why the various Celebrity customer service folks give different answers, although you would think if anyone knew, it should be them.

We had a Royal Suite on a cruise to Bermuda last year and were able to order anything we wanted for breakfast, not just what was on the room service menu. We are in a Royal Suite on the Mercury in less than 2 weeks and I hope it's the same. I can't believe that our butler won't bring us a different pillow if requested when CC cabins get them... I've read all these postings but that just doesn't make sense. I will ask for a different pillow now just to test it... and for fresh flowers, too!

I do encourage you to test it, although be sure and ask for a pillow from the pillow menu, like the isotoic. You could always get a feather pillow or other foam or hypoallergenic pillows. Its the ones from the pillow menu that the CC category gets that poses the problem in getting. I would also be interested in knowing whether you get the fresh flowers too.

Although if you had the butler we had on the Mercury, I know he would bend over backward to try to provide for you. :) He even bought his own shoe polish to use for his passengers shoes because the liquid stuff that Celebrity gives them is so inadequate. (I know this because we were so impressed with the job, we asked him what he used as we were interested in getting some when we got home and he showed us what he had and what Celebrity gave them and nicely explained that his was 'better". I agreed because we had used liquid before and it didn't compare to paste wax.

Archived