Cocktails in Diningroom

DP

When you order a cocktail at the dinner table in the evening are you able to enjoy it while you peruse the menu. Or are you expected to order immediately when it arrives?

That is one of the things I really like about RSSC

Sometimes we would carry our drink/wine into dinner.

We would ask for a new drink/wine while we looked at our menu. Sometimes we may even order a 2nd!

THEY NEVER RUSHED US.

Sometimes we had a group of 10 and got to use the Captain's table when he was not using it.

It was very relaxed and unhurried.

Sure can't say that for our NCL Norwegian Dream cruise this past February.

Learned a BIG BIG lesson there!!!!

If we can't do the nicer cruise lines we either don't go or save our pennies until we can.

Never had this problem. If I wanted to drink and the waiters brought me a course,I would just let it set and drink what I wished. I never felt rushed to eat a course untill I wished. It is the same with drinks during dinner, and after. There is no rush. Except, of course, for the fact that the food is so good that one may chose to eat instead of drink! That's my problem any way. But anybody wanting to drink a significant amount at dinner should have no problems.

Thanks,

Richard icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

ClaudiaF. If you are a Radisson cruiser and have never sailed Ociania be prepared for a culture shock. Oceania have to be the champions of "nickle and diming" passengers. We were captive aboard Regatta for 26 days and never got used to contiuously being charged for every little thing. Mind you nothing (in my opinion) compares to Radisson - with Crystal a close second. The extra dollars are money well spent.

Archived