If not Kusadasi where would you like to go?

If Kusadasi/Turkey is no longer a port option where else would you like to stop  

29 members have voted

1. 1. If Kusadasi/Turkey is no longer a port option where else would you like to stop

• Malta
    • Rhodes
    • Sea day
    • other please list in text

I've been to all of them and have enjoyed many a sea day. I'd have to vote for Crete -- just went there for the first time this year and loved it (though we went to the smaller port rather than Heraklion (sp?).

Malta's nice...but it didn't sing to me.

Rhodes just seemed so touristy.

But frankly...I'd be happy enough with any of 'em.

Suzi

I've been to all of them and have enjoyed many a sea day. I'd have to vote for Crete -- just went there for the first time this year and loved it (though we went to the smaller port rather than Heraklion (sp?).

Malta's nice...but it didn't sing to me.

Rhodes just seemed so touristy.

But frankly...I'd be happy enough with any of 'em.

Suzi

PS and what about you?

I already mentioned this on another thread but I would love to go to Istanbul again. If Princess cancels my port in Kusadasi, they probably will want to stay away from Turkey altogether, however. But Istanbul is a fabulous city and I would love to go again.

My next choice would be Dubrovnik. Its on some of the itineraries but now ours.

I wanted to vote for Rio.

My ship is already stopping at Rhodes.....

So, I voted for Malta....I'd love to go there...the crossroads of international terrorists...how intriguing!

PS: OKAY, YOU TRICKED ME...of course I would vote for Crete (why isn't it part of the poll, as suggested by the first post?)

Malta but I had no idea it was a "cross roads of terrorists". Why did someone mention this? I would be ok with any option but honestly would love to see either Corsica or Sicily instead. I am sure those are not close enought to be options. Crete sounds interesting but that is not a usual port. We will just have to wait and be suprised I gues

I would love to go to Crete, wil be going to Rhodes and have been to Malta, so why not drete as a choice. but I voted for a sea day as our cruise itinerary is quite busy and we would probably enjoy a restful day.

Ann

Since there is only one sea day on the Grand, and we are already going to Rhodes, I vote for an extra day at sea. With all that touring in every other port, I would be happy to have a break in between and just enjoy the ship for another day.

We're on Galaxy 9/26 and are crossing all appendages in hopes of Kusadasi. We are already going to Rhodes, which I'm looking forward to. I suppose if we have to miss Kusadasi, my choices would be:

1. Sicily

2. Crete or Corfu

3. Extra day in Istanbul, if we get there (from which maybe I'll drive to Ephesus myself!!!)

I've been to Malta, and while it's a very interesting place, I think it's a bit of a dud port. The ships tend to leave so early in the day, you don't get to see a lot.

HOPING FOR TURKEY!!!

Archived