New Check In starts next month

One of our 11/2 Maiden Voyage roll call just spotted this when they clicked on Check In in their reservation.

WOW IN PROGRESS.

Our new online check-in for Quantum Of The Seas SM will be available on September 22.

So it looks like it won't be long until we see the new Check In process :eek: :D

One of our 11/2 Maiden Voyage roll call just spotted this when they clicked on Check In in their reservation.

WOW IN PROGRESS.

Our new online check-in for Quantum Of The Seas SM will be available on September 22.

So it looks like it won't be long until we see the new Check In process :eek: :D

Thanks Liz, both our 11/23 and 12/1 bookings say the same.

Edited by cruisenfever

Got the same message for my anthem nov 30th 2015 !! Woo hoo can't wait

FYI. There will be a new process, but you can use the current process now for on-line check-in. I wanted to make certain I will not need to redo everything as I did check-in at least a month ago. I called CS and was told if you have already started or completed the process, you will not need to redo.

FYI. There will be a new process, but you can use the current process now for on-line check-in. I wanted to make certain I will not need to redo everything as I did check-in at least a month ago. I called CS and was told if you have already started or completed the process, you will not need to redo.

Umm I understand that, I have been following all the reveal info and just adding the fact that my sailing is seeing the same info

That's good news. I just filled it all out the other day too!

Thanks Liz, both our 11/23 and 12/1 bookings say the same.

Completed Final Payment today and did final step of on-line check-in -- printed our SetSail Pass!! Dining, entertainment, and excursion reservations done. We're ready to GO!! :)